Back flips

Started by That Crazy kid, June 24, 2006, 11:38:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That Crazy kid

does any one have some tips to doing a back flip tryed it and busted I disagree
LIVE TO RIDE

Hondarider22

um ya my best tip is to not do them  :o and please dont tell me we have another you on know here  ::)

Alba450

Well my 1st question can you Clear at 90 FT Table?????? 2nd question can you clear a Triple???? 3rd question do you have a brain cuz backflips are hardly even done by PRO's ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

svtbolt04

Less than 5 people have ever landed a backflip... I think the kid is BSing with us.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

That Crazy kid

i've been riding all my live i can do a lot of other tricks
i will pull it of one of these days
alot pro riders don't stunt they race
when i pull it off i am gonna post here
if it's true that less than 5 people have landed it
i'll be the 5th or 6th one to land it
LIVE TO RIDE

Hondarider22

yep def. another yfz45 or whatever he was called  ::)

svtbolt04

Quote from: That Crazy kid on June 25, 2006, 01:14:07 PM
i've been riding all my live i can do a lot of other tricks
i will pull it of one of these days
alot pro riders don't stunt they race
when i pull it off i am gonna post here
if it's true that less than 5 people have landed it
i'll be the 5th or 6th one to land it


You can be a pro at freestyle.. Look at travis pastrana.. He used to race MX, now he rides FMX.

Go to seminole and they have the perfect kickers to launch off and practice on. I will be there, along with EMS watching you.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 25, 2006, 03:44:50 PM
Quote from: That Crazy kid on June 25, 2006, 01:14:07 PM
i've been riding all my live i can do a lot of other tricks
i will pull it of one of these days
alot pro riders don't stunt they race
when i pull it off i am gonna post here
if it's true that less than 5 people have landed it
i'll be the 5th or 6th one to land it


You can be a pro at freestyle.. Look at travis pastrana.. He used to race MX, now he rides FMX.

Go to seminole and they have the perfect kickers to launch off and practice on. I will be there, along with EMS watching you.
I would love for him to come to seminole and show off his skills....

Hey, werent their a few dirtbikes doin backflips last saturday?

RacerX5

yea i flipped a quad before its no biggie............ its just farm equipment.

That Crazy kid

yeah i am gonna go to seminole and show yall how it's done on dirt bike and quad

i am gonna start my own freestyle team one day look out
LIVE TO RIDE

RacerX5

Quote from: That Crazy kid on June 25, 2006, 08:47:22 PM
yeah i am gonna go to seminole and show yall how it's done on dirt bike and quad

i am gonna start my own freestyle team one day look out
PLEASE inform me when you come to seminole.


-klutch

That Crazy kid

quadz are the sh*t
trust me it'a sh*t loud harder flipping a quad  dan a light ass quad
i bet my "farm equipment" will smoke ur dirt bike and day
LIVE TO RIDE

rednipj

Hey, give him a break.  With that spelling and grammer I believe he's been practicing quite a bit. 

Quote from: That Crazy kid on June 25, 2006, 01:14:07 PM
i've been riding all my live i can do a lot of other tricks
i will pull it of one of these days

Quote from: That Crazy kid on June 26, 2006, 02:34:10 AM
trust me it'a sh*t loud harder flipping a quad  dan a light ass quad


I think he landed on his head one too many times.

#74 crf250r

your a joke if you say you can do a backflip, you can keep on dreaming if it makes you feel better.








[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Kawirider17

I can do a backflip with out a atv or a dirtbike so beat thatlol Good luck with that back flip buddy.Oh and when you attemp the flip can i have ur bike if its not all F*%$ up from you crashing? >:D :D

svtbolt04

From what I have heard, the kid racerx5 is actually really good on a bike.. Even better on a quad... Dirt, calm down. He could show you up any day.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RacerX5

Im alright for the time ive been riding. i like riding both but $ wont permit it so i chose the dirt bike its all good though.

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 26, 2006, 03:05:21 PM
From what I have heard, the kid racerx5 is actually really good on a bike.. Even better on a quad... Dirt, calm down. He could show you up any day.

:'( :'( :'(  Oh lordy no!  :'(  Who could beat me and my unstopable stock Blaster?!  :-\  I never said that I could beat him and I didnt even say anything about a race. I thought he was just another YFZ#45 type kid just trying to start problems again, I didn't know anyone acctually knew him. Now go watch some star track.

RacerX5

Im not the one that started the whole back fliip thing i just went along saying that i could for fun lol.

RacerX5

Yo DR.Dirt i have nothing against quads the whole farm equipment thing is an inside joke with me and Klutchbuster i used to ride them. i like it all. i just like riding period. dont take it so personal.

svtbolt04

Someone is on their period..

I never said you should race him, I was stating the fact that he has rode a quad, used to ride them frequently and is skilled with them and your comments about him talking so much "$hit" about quads was uncalled for. Your E-thug crap is getting stupid, talking about breaking peoples legs.. Please.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Dr.Dirt

You are one retarted kid. I have already resolved this problem with him in another thread. Are you reading something that I am not? Do I have some kind of invisible writing that only you can read? I have never said that I was gonna break someones legs? Theres a place called rehab for people that abuse drugs and can't stop, I think you should check it out you bum.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Dr.Dirt


russrides

QuadsOnly will pull it off !!! ;)
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com