We are Wireless!

Started by kawGIRL, June 22, 2006, 06:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

WooHoo, Just left the Verizon Store at the mall and got hooked up with broadband wireless Internet.   Had to buy a laptop to go along with it  ;)  So we are in the food court at the mall checking it out  ;D

No more dial-up  :Clap.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

05greengriz

I can see we won't miss a thing while we're riding now. I recently got Shelby a labtop and have the capabilities through her phone for wireless service.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

wheelie_boy

Im still trying to get high speed internet for my moms house :'( . What do you guys recomend for a service provider. We are looking for something cheap.

sorry for hijaking
05 kx 250f

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Bigscrb15

i keep thinking about getting brodband wireless through sprint, but its just too expensive.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

kawGIRL

It cost us $100.00 minus a 50.00 rebate for the card and 59.00 a month.  We are transfering our Direct TV from NC to FL and pitch the cable.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

HA wireless is soo last season....I am typing on the toilet right now!!...LOL

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

renmus

Visual is killing me.....

Joedirt

Quote from: renmus on June 23, 2006, 08:51:31 AM
Visual is killing me.....


My laptop is a Dell....Not that hard on the eyes!..lol ;)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SwampRat

Congrats on the mobility.  Guess you got all your graphic software loaded and are ready to telecommute from NC now.  :)  Enjoy!
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

 :ThumbsUp.gif
Not sure thats good or bad?  I guess I don't have to answer the phone or my email unless they make it worth my while  ;)
Speaking of which ..Keith.... want to travel the world diving?  We need people!
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

whats the pay & CERT REQUIRED?? I still use the original motorola brick phone & I have a rotary dial at home.As for internet.I drive to delray & use my moms dial up. ;)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

kawGIRL

Quote from: bushwacker on June 23, 2006, 09:21:07 PM
whats the pay & CERT REQUIRED?? I still use the original motorola brick phone & I have a rotary dial at home.As for internet.I drive to delray & use my moms dial up. ;)

Laptop,wireless card and 59.95 a month unlimited access.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

no wonder you cant get anyone @ 59.95 month so I guess health insurance is not included?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

welcome to the club!  8) wireless is awsome! i am in the garage right now putting my quad back together!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 22, 2006, 06:39:20 PM
Im still trying to get high speed internet for my moms house :'( . What do you guys recomend for a service provider. We are looking for something cheap.

sorry for hijaking
If you have Bright House Networks in your neighborhood you can get Road Runner Lite for $14.95 per month. 5 times faster then dial up and frees up your phone line.

dreth

thats just what i need! a way to spend more time on this thing ::)

congrats on the new toy suzi ;)

Ida_Mann

BigD is working on something for me in this catagory,,,,seems that Sprint has a long memory on an OLD cell phone account though ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com