CROOM 27-4

Started by LostSurf, June 22, 2006, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostSurf

Pulling my 18 hr trip to croom from baltimore md. Plan on meeting up with my cousion and some guys i met last time from west palm beach. I am 20 years old and not long ago i traded my raptor for a 06yfz heres some pics so if any one wants to join they can see what i look like. Hope to see some fellow yami guys out there....Gary


http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i60/GLL40/

Lost1403

dang what kinda rims are those?

svtbolt04

Hey Gary, its Fred from YFZcentral. Are you coming down from the 27th till july 4th? I might be able to get up there and ride a bit with you guys.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LostSurf

just itp reg black ones bro. Yea man please go down there. I called the park yesterday. Camping looks tight so if maybe you could get there before me or if i get there before u all i will get the site. Yes i will be leaving wednesday night from Baltimore so i wont be arriving in brooksville till about 4. All depeinding on traffic and time. I will have my yfz, possibly 2 240 blasters and some buddies that i ride with from west palm beach on bikes. You dont gota have a yfz to come ;). i just wanna meet some new FL boys to ride with when i viist every other month.

svtbolt04

Right on man, I will get my bike back together today and try to get my skid plate back on so I can ride hardcore!! lol.. I dont think I will be camping though, maybe just come up for one day.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LostSurf

awww brooo.... alright im gona try and change your mind as best i can when i meet you. Heres a video my little cousion from FL just made for me lol. Basically same pics on a video format. i thought it was pretty cool lol. Shes soo smart shes on computers at like 8

http://www.photoshow.net/watch/xN8xQ9yE

LostSurf

Im pumped up now... I love that sand man... Nothin like it up north. Croom is the sh*t for me man and im stoked now that we got more yfzs coming, Im posting everywhere so if you can get more guys bring em itllbe a blast. BTW whats the weather like down there right now? i realize hot.. how hot? has it been raining at all?

svtbolt04

Down here in naples (almost 200miles away) its been raining every other day.. There is a guy who lives around there on this forum that could tell us the forecast up there...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LostSurf

yea lets get on it brother 8)

That Crazy kid

i'll see u up at croom
LIVE TO RIDE

That Crazy kid

u guys are going the 2nd and 3rd riight
LIVE TO RIDE

LostSurf


svtbolt04

I dont think I can come up this weekend, my pass runs out on friday and I dont have the money to pay for a new one right now.. I was going to use my money I made from selling my brake light to get up there, but I thought I would have had this weekend before the pass expired... Sorry, I wont be making this one.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com