First time hitting ramp on quad

Started by dirtrider2002, June 04, 2006, 09:09:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtrider2002

Hey, It's not that hard. I hit a ramp on like my second time ever riding a quad. Thumb throttle is a little weird though. So, if I can do it, why don't you quad guys stop talking crap, (see: http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,3002.0.html ) and step up and try it. Sure it was scary, but that's what it's all about. ;D

Sometimes... when you do Freestyle.... You just have to hit it hard

debatethis

Most people don't have a ramp to jump. Where  are you locater? I'd like to come out and hit that ramp with ya.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

russrides

I learned how to freestyle off of dirt jumps with a shovel !!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

MachineDog

I make our dirt jumps with a backhoe.. Only have had enough dirt and area though in our yard to make a 4 foot high jump though. :( I'd like to get some dirt to make a big one sometime. You'll be seeing flying utes over your heads.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

dirtrider2002

Quote from: debatethis on June 05, 2006, 12:14:56 AM
Most people don't have a ramp to jump. Where  are you locater? I'd like to come out and hit that ramp with ya.

Well, try talking with Quads Only on here. They're looking for some new faces.
Sometimes... when you do Freestyle.... You just have to hit it hard

KD 428

let me use an atv wit suspension n ill do it ;D
HONDA CRF450R

Sahara311

Love jumping ramps!!!!
Just don't like hitting the bottom......
2006 Bombardier DS 250........hers, stolen but recovered<--for sale
2003 Yamaha YZ 250.............his
2000 Honda CR 125................his birthday present
****Lock up your toys!*******
2005 Suzuki RM 250................his, stolen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com