Need truck help

Started by o4250, June 21, 2006, 07:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Well this weekend at l-cross I broke the sliding rear window on my truck. From the looks of it I could install it myself, the only problem is finding a website that sells the window. Does anyone know of one? I just need the slider, nothing else. Everywhere I look the only sell whole windshields. :'(


o4250


o4250

and heres a pic when it had a window, if that helps any :-\


svtbolt04

Dont think they will have a aftermarket one unless you go with a plexiglass insert, but then I dont think it would be functional... I would go to tamiami and get one, it may cost a bit though. Atleast you know its OEM.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

o4250

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 21, 2006, 07:25:38 PM
Dont think they will have a aftermarket one unless you go with a plexiglass insert, but then I dont think it would be functional... I would go to tamiami and get one, it may cost a bit though. Atleast you know its OEM.

Yea i was just looking for a stock one, cant find it anywhere online, why wont they sell this online? i was gonna go to tamiami on friday i just was seeing if there is a quiker way to get it. My truck is starting to smell. :-[

MadMudder

What year is it? Cause if its like a 96 or earlier than LMC truck would have it.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Thrasher

check with a junk yard, which maybe yer best bet.
or a place that installs toppers, they usually sell/install sliding rear windows as well..
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

svtbolt04

I totally forgot about going to a junk yard.. A dealership will rip you a new one, espescially tamiami..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

o4250

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 23, 2006, 06:56:50 AM
I totally forgot about going to a junk yard.. A dealership will rip you a new one, espescially tamiami..

I think im going to coconut pt ford today. There pretty reasonable, my dad bought his truck there.

Quad32x

I  like  the  Pig Pen  sticker. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

o4250

Quote from: Quad32x on June 23, 2006, 05:50:25 PM
I  like  the  Pig Pen  sticker. ;)

Thanks, unfortunately I lost all the stickers when I got it replaced. >:(

fire20

where is hog valley fla
Dave

o4250


gatorjohn

I thought it was west of Scottsmore/Edgewater.

dirtsurfer

You might try to get one cut and temper.  Most glass places can do that.  I did one for a boat that cost me 40 bucks
lean steering trike- you steer with your butt

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: o4250 on June 30, 2006, 05:02:05 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 23, 2006, 05:50:25 PM
I  like  the  Pig Pen  sticker. ;)

Thanks, unfortunately I lost all the stickers when I got it replaced. >:(

What, did you replace it with the solid back window? Thats what my Ranger has.

Fox17

my dad did that to my truck with a brush gaurd on a rancher too. we called insurance and they replaced it. its not cheap. ur deductible is almost definately less than the window. it was gonna cost us 600 to 700 to get it replaced. just dont tell them a 4wheeler broke it. ;) it only costed us 90 bucks and they did it so we didnt have to.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com