digital camera

Started by klutchbuster400, June 19, 2006, 05:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Well, old digital camera broke a few months ago, and its a pain for my dad having to buy a disposable everytime we go riding. So with whatever flow i get for my b-day, i want to buy a digital camera.
Cant say a price range sine i dont know what i will be getting, but i want something good, not great, but not bad.
Anyone know of anything that will last a 16 year old kid? lol

klutchbuster400


mudnuri

I love my Kodak Easyshare digital camera. I got it off eBay for $79! and get the extra memory and I can take almost 800 pictures!! And little videos!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

-Dan-

If you want a small but still high quality camera, then check out the Canon Ixus.

renmus

I agree on the Easy Share.   It is a great little camera. 

Loven It

Quote from: renmus on June 19, 2006, 02:12:17 PM
I agree on the Easy Share.   It is a great little camera. 

Thats the one I have and it is simple and has been dropped a lot and still works great!
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Fox17

#6
we love our kodak easy share. its a c340. get an extra memory card too.

ebtrx450r

I have the cyber shot dsc-t7 and I love it. For the money you should go with the cyber shot your looking at. That one has 6 meaga pixels versus the 4.2 of the canon your looking at.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com