07 kawasaki and hondas dirt bike line

Started by Hondarider22, June 15, 2006, 06:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondarider22

ok well ive never been a huge fan of kawasaki's but there 07 line looks pretty good!  :o the hondas on the other hand.....appearance wise im not very impressed  :-\ 

http://kawasaki.com/product_detail.asp?product=155&category=2&tag=motorcycle

http://powersports.honda.com/motorcycles/motocross/  :-\

#74 crf250r

I hate the new graphics on the 07 honda's, besides that it's basicly the same bike as 06 so it's still a awsome bike. but the first thing I would do if i got a 07 is rip off the stock graphics.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Hondarider22


53yfz450

they all look the same 2 me. besides the colors :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 15, 2006, 07:38:59 PM
they all look the same 2 me. besides the colors :-\
Thats what I was thinking :-\

johnyfz450

I guess kaw isn't bringing out there 450 yet

svtbolt04

I wouldnt say they arent going to bring out the new 450 because suzuki didnt bring out their 450 with the release of their 06 models. One thing I did notice was the kfx400 was gone..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

honda guy250

the only difference on the hondas is the radiator shrouds, the CR is just moved down under the black graphic instead of bieng in the graphic

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 15, 2006, 07:59:26 PM
I wouldnt say they arent going to bring out the new 450 because suzuki didnt bring out their 450 with the release of their 06 models. One thing I did notice was the kfx400 was gone..
Suzuki and Kawasaki arent partners anymore, Kawasaki cant make the kfx 400 unless they completely re-do it.

Trensetter731

 I don't see the Kaw. what do I look up to find it?

















Heart & determination makes a Champion.

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.