Lakeland MX 6/17/06

Started by Ride1Rob, June 12, 2006, 10:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Well well looks like I'll have to show up, I hope there will be some slow and old guys like me to ride with, that way I won't look as bad as usual  ::)
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

53yfz450

awsome this is going 2 be a great turn out. we need to have a atvflorida section reserved for us. :D no really we need 2 all park by each other 8)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

T2

Dont worry Tampa, I'll ride in the back with you. Although you were out riding all of us the last time we were there. Like the bunny just kept going and going. See you guys in the morning.  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

trx#9

Hopefully the track will be dry tomorrow, sometimes the owner waters the hell out of the track and plus with the rain. :(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: T2 on June 16, 2006, 08:08:48 PM
Dont worry Tampa, I'll ride in the back with you. Although you were out riding all of us the last time we were there. Like the bunny just kept going and going. See you guys in the morning.  ;)

Cool deal Tony, I'll see you you guys there, and I also hope it didn't rain as much as it did arround here this evening, as TRX#9 mentioned it could be bad news
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

LostCause

How did it go today?  What is the feeling about the track?

Hope to get Quick track for one of the Quad only races.

Hope Dorian is ok.  Let us know what the news is when yall find out.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

trx#9

The track is nice Brett, a lot better than it was for the ftr race. They also said they are changing it again, I think there going to make it bigger. :o
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LostCause

Cool!  If they could get 2 to 2:15 lap times that would be great.

Wish I could have been there.  Bike is down and I had to work. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

trx#9

Quote from: LostCause on June 17, 2006, 04:22:37 PM
Cool!  If they could get 2 to 2:15 lap times that would be great.

Wish I could have been there.  Bike is down and I had to work. 
I don't think there's a track in florida thats a 2:15 lap time. Gainsville is about a 2:00 lap time. but I guess if you ride slow enough you can run a 2:15 anywere. lol;
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Ride1Rob

The track was nice today. No water ANYWHERE! We had a nice turnout of quads too. Those doubles aren't as intimidating to me as they were my last time out. My rear tires are landing on the tops and my front tires on the down side :-\ . Next time out I'll be clearing them all the way ;) .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on June 17, 2006, 06:11:51 PM
The track was nice today. No water ANYWHERE! We had a nice turnout of quads too. Those doubles aren't as intimidating to me as they were my last time out. My rear tires are landing on the tops and my front tires on the down side :-\ . Next time out I'll be clearing them all the way ;) .


glad yall had fun! keep up the good work so yall can teach me a few things when i get back out there ;)

53yfz450

Quote from: Ride1Rob on June 17, 2006, 06:11:51 PM
The track was nice today. No water ANYWHERE! We had a nice turnout of quads too. Those doubles aren't as intimidating to me as they were my last time out. My rear tires are landing on the tops and my front tires on the down side :-\ . Next time out I'll be clearing them all the way ;) .

yeah man you were killing that thing 8) atleast you were jumping all the jumps ;D i had a great time hanging with all you guys today.

and dorian i hope you feel better. man i come over that double and i see a bike just sitting there come back around and everyone is crowded around. ??? hopefully you didnt break it. ;)
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

WOODY_450r

ya it was a great day...even tought i didnt ride :'(   but i did get some video.

and rob, just a little more gas and you would of had a nice clean landing on that big double! 
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#26YFZ

Ya it was great even though it ended kind of soon for me  :'( stupid Gforce!  Turns out i cracked the swinger, shattered my bearings and broke the axle  ??? I'll get the video up soon but I loved the track. I felt really good on it

ebtrx450r

Sounds like you guys had a blast today! Hopefully nest time I'll be there with you guys!! Sorry to hear about your bike Darren! That Sucks!

53yfz450

BTW erik did you almost have a run in with a tree today or what.lol :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#26YFZ

I heard about that lol....those trees seem to be oddly placed  :-\ kind of dangerous if you ask me lol

trx#9

Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 18, 2006, 12:50:06 AM
BTW erik did you almost have a run in with a tree today or what.lol :P
Yeah, I suck!!! I'm bring my chain saw next time. I'm going to hook it on to my nerf bars and trim those pines. >:(
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hondarider22

haha but what if u go to pass someone like me?  :-[

trx#9

Quote from: Hondarider119 on June 18, 2006, 03:36:10 PM
haha but what if u go to pass someone like me?  :-[
You'll get your tires groove for free. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Hondarider22

You'll get your tires groove for free. ;)
[/quote]

nice, i dont like the way that sounds though  :-\

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com