JUNE 20TH COLLIER COUNTY COMMISSION AND PICAYUNE

Started by lswjth2, June 15, 2006, 10:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

Folks, this Tuesday 6/20 the Collier county Commissioners will be hearing SFWMD proposal to the 640 acres that they were supposed to have given the county for atv/ohv use. If you cannot make it to the meeting, please e-mail the commissioners and tell them that unless the county is "GIVEN" the land not to accept it, also no more waiting to ride, the state wants us to wait up to a year to ride again. This is unacceptable. Please be polite, they are on our side. Thanks to all of you that have gotten us up to this point. All we need know is the Final push....

3301 E.Tamiami Trail, Bldg F  Second floor

Frank Halas
District 2
Email: FrankHalas@colliergov.net
2006 Chairman
Web: http://www.frankhalas.com


   

Satellite Office
Headquarters Library
2385 Orange Blossom Drive
Naples, FL 34109
Phone: (239) 774-8097
   
Commissioner Frank Halas

Jim Coletta
District 5
Email: JimColetta@colliergov.net
2006 Vice Chairman
   

Satellite Office
Immokalee
310 Aluchua Street
Immokalee, FL 34142
Phone: (239) 774-8097
   
Commissioner Jim Coletta

Fred W. Coyle
District 4
Email: FredCoyle@colliergov.net
        
Commissioner Fred W. Coyle

Donna Fiala
District 1
Email: DonnaFiala@colliergov.net
   

Satellite Office
Tax Collector's Office
1040 Winterberry Drive
Marco Island, FL 34145
Phone: (239) 774-8097
   
Commissioner Donna Fiala

Tom Henning
District 3
Email: TomHenning@colliergov.net
      
Commissioner Tom Henning

americanhighlander

Hey,lswjth2

I saw your topic last week on here about the collier county commission thing
on here last week on here about the Naples news with Web links.

I think the government is completely nuts down there they should promise you guys long time ago and it's going on this long. I know the environmentalists are completely nuts down there and I know it's been fighting down there for while i heard.  That's a shame what they are doing try to shut down for off-road used.

I think we should just keep on e-mailing them and keep on  showing up theses meetings down there
that's my best bet I prefer and no matter what keep on showing with your ATVs down there to protest more rallies down there.


So good luck on it down there!!!!

Thanks,
American highlander  :)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com