hardrock 6/17/06

Started by atvtrailer, June 10, 2006, 08:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

im planning on goin to hardrock on saturday the 17th, anyone else gonna be there?
05 450r #13B

Tripyn

ATVtrailer, I will talk to my buddy (with the YFZ) in the morning.  If he is up for it then I will try to make that trip, sounds like it would be a lot of fun. I think Stanton was interested too, anyone else??

Im@cracker

Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I would go with you guys, but you know I have the little one every other weekend.Maybe we can do it again the following weekend.I'm down to ride with you guys again!

Tripyn

Let me know Chino, with all this rain that is coming maybe it will lay down some of that dust.  Another group ride would be cool.  BTW, anyone going to post that pic?

svtbolt04

I am about 74.3% sure I will be there.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Tripyn

Hey Guys, my buddy can't make it this time but I will be there (barring nothing comes up.)  I called Hard Rock, sounds like it going to be a hoot!!  Is there anyone coming from my way, I have a trailer that will carry two quads?  If there is we can cut down on the fuel costs by travelling together; I am leaving from Deland/Deltona and heading out either on 42 or 40.  Stanton or atvtrailer give me a call if we are still on for Saturday and let me know what time you want to meet up-386-804-0779.

Murray.

svtbolt04

I am -5% that im going. They dont want quads on the harescramble tracks.. I dont want to make the trip up there then.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

koh0001

ME,and GABE WILL BE THERE.. I'm ready now. we hope to get there before they open. See ya then. ;D
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

atvtrailer

i should be leavin here somewhere between 845 and 9, so il be up there by 930-10
05 450r #13B

trx450r19

what track are you going to ride

atvtrailer

Quote from: trx450r19 on June 16, 2006, 05:01:24 PM
what track are you going to ride

the ez ones, dont wanna kill myself the first time to a track...
05 450r #13B

atvtrailer

so i guess everyone decided to bail except for koh0001, o well had a good day anyways :)
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

I f I can make the next meet Randall, you know I'll be there!!

Tripyn

I am sorry Randell, I should have called you after I talked to Dave Friday night.  Did not mean to bail -was looking forward to it all week.  I ended up getting sod Friday night on short notice, 6 pallets altogether! Yard is all done for the summer,that leaves room for more playtime on weekends. :ThumbsUp.gif 

So, how was the track-scary, ruff, not to bad? 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com