Moderators Why was "Does God Exist Removed:?

Started by VForcedave, June 16, 2006, 08:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.


Da_Mtg_Man

It just got moved to the moderators forum to see if it should stay or go. I'm guessing it'll be back shortly. Will let you know.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

FishaHallic

I'm sorry I locked it because I thought it has run its course.

dreth

Quote from: FishaHallic on June 16, 2006, 08:15:13 AM
I'm sorry I locked it because I thought it has run its course.



locked and removed are totaly different and i want to read all the responses >:(

SWAMP_DONKEY

#5
Quote from: FishaHallic on June 16, 2006, 08:15:13 AM
I'm sorry I locked it because I thought it has run its course.

Fish you cannot start someting and then play "GOD" with the thread ;) lol

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

2ndtime04gt

Im a redneck and i vote. Racist rednecks give us all a bad name. I love the USA and will fight and defend it any way possible.

Its all Clintons Fault!! WAHHHHHH!!<<<< Reps cry during the bush Admin, Suck it d-bags !!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

VForcedave

Thats why its called Moderator. I am sure you are doing the right thing. 
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Bigscrb15

Yes it is their job to get rid of stuff like that before it causes trouble, but any way to move it to a Cody only section so I can see what people said after I went ot bed? lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

UncleRico

When I went to bed, I thought we had a "spirited" (PUN INTENDED) discussion going.

I wake up, and log on to see the responses, and it's GONE!


The LORD works in mysterious ways.


I'm thinking god may have SMOOTED it, whilst I was asleep.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

VForcedave

I think there were several people looking for it this morning. Thats all for now folks.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: VForcedave on June 16, 2006, 10:08:56 AM
I think there were several people looking for it this morning. Thats all for now folks.

Start another.....I had fun :'(

Thrasher

why start another one?

this is NOT the place for it....

people don't come here to be subjected to that.

not every wants to see it or read about it...please don't throw it in my face.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 10:38:38 AM
why start another one?

this is NOT the place for it....

people don't come here to be subjected to that.

not every wants to see it or read about it...please don't throw it in my face.
Look you already made it quite clear where you stand on this issue. Everything from saying there is no god to calling religion crap etc etc etc. As far as it not belonging here theres 100s of things on here that are not ATV related but you dont seem to mention any of those.Whos throwing it in your face? I've seen you give your negative CRAP lots of times when this subject has been touched on. Throwing it in your face?DONT READ IT AND IT CAN'T BE IN YOUR FACE. Start a satanic post and I guarantee you I wont go on there and then complain your throwing it in my face, instead I would be smart enough to not read it if I thought it did not belong on here. I'm trying to be as polite as I can but you make it hard. I'm not asking for a response from you so don't feel obligated to answer,Im just surprised no one else has really responded to your CRAP.

FishaHallic

When I locked the thread this morning it was just because I thought it ran it's course.  I don't think there was anything mean spirited about it, everyone was just telling their opinion.  If the mods will put it back up I will unlock it. 

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 16, 2006, 10:56:24 AM
Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 10:38:38 AM
why start another one?

this is NOT the place for it....

people don't come here to be subjected to that.

not every wants to see it or read about it...please don't throw it in my face.
Look you already made it quite clear where you stand on this issue. Everything from saying there is no god to calling religion crap etc etc etc. As far as it not belonging here theres 100s of things on here that are not ATV related but you dont seem to mention any of those.Whos throwing it in your face? I've seen you give your negative CRAP lots of times when this subject has been touched on. Throwing it in your face?DONT READ IT AND IT CAN'T BE IN YOUR FACE. Start a satanic post and I guarantee you I wont go on there and then complain your throwing it in my face, instead I would be smart enough to not read it if I thought it did not belong on here. I'm trying to be as polite as I can but you make it hard. I'm not asking for a response from you so don't feel obligated to answer,Im just surprised no one else has really responded to your CRAP.

I could care less one way or the other what people believe in. I have my beliefs and that's all that matters to me.

I already stated in the other thread that my opinion is that kind of thread doesn't belong on this site. All it does is make people argue because of haow strongly they feel one way or the other.

See above example.........
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 10:38:38 AM
why start another one?

this is NOT the place for it....

people don't come here to be subjected to that.

not every wants to see it or read about it...please don't throw it in my face.

Thrasher, the only thing I will throw in your face will be MUD if you get to close to the KING QUAD :D

Da_Mtg_Man

Ok, I moved it to the moderators forum but decided to move it back.

This is simply a discussion whether you believe in god or not doesn't matter. Thrasher and I are very good friends although we have TOTALLY different views on this subject I'm not going to stop being his friend because of it. ( By the way Doug, I can't make it to dinner tonight, I'll call you some other time  )
I'll get with the other mods and see what they think we should do here. I say let it ride because it's simply peoples opinions.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Thrasher

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 16, 2006, 10:56:24 AM
Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 10:38:38 AM
why start another one?

this is NOT the place for it....

people don't come here to be subjected to that.

not every wants to see it or read about it...please don't throw it in my face.
Look you already made it quite clear where you stand on this issue. Everything from saying there is no god to calling religion crap etc etc etc. As far as it not belonging here theres 100s of things on here that are not ATV related but you dont seem to mention any of those.Whos throwing it in your face? I've seen you give your negative CRAP lots of times when this subject has been touched on. Throwing it in your face?DONT READ IT AND IT CAN'T BE IN YOUR FACE. Start a satanic post and I guarantee you I wont go on there and then complain your throwing it in my face, instead I would be smart enough to not read it if I thought it did not belong on here. I'm trying to be as polite as I can but you make it hard. I'm not asking for a response from you so don't feel obligated to answer,Im just surprised no one else has really responded to your CRAP.

it's not just in 1 thread..it's all over the board in all kinds of threads....yer reading about whatever...and suddenly someone goes off on a religious triade and it all goes downhill from there...thats throwing it in peoples faces no matter how u candy coat it...just as much as my posts/replies on the subject irritate and piss you off....when i have to read such stuff when i don't want it...it pisses me off just as much...

when someone makes a post of "does god exist?" obviously i'm gonna speak my mind....it's not negative, and it's not wrong. it's straight to the point on how i feel about it.....it's just not the answers you guys want to hear....
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Thrasher

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 16, 2006, 11:13:33 AM
Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 10:38:38 AM
why start another one?

this is NOT the place for it....

people don't come here to be subjected to that.

not every wants to see it or read about it...please don't throw it in my face.

Thrasher, the only thing I will throw in your face will be MUD if you get to close to the KING QUAD :D


u gotta get in front of me first! :D
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 11:23:36 AM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 16, 2006, 10:56:24 AM
Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 10:38:38 AM
why start another one?

this is NOT the place for it....

people don't come here to be subjected to that.

not every wants to see it or read about it...please don't throw it in my face.
Look you already made it quite clear where you stand on this issue. Everything from saying there is no god to calling religion crap etc etc etc. As far as it not belonging here theres 100s of things on here that are not ATV related but you dont seem to mention any of those.Whos throwing it in your face? I've seen you give your negative CRAP lots of times when this subject has been touched on. Throwing it in your face?DONT READ IT AND IT CAN'T BE IN YOUR FACE. Start a satanic post and I guarantee you I wont go on there and then complain your throwing it in my face, instead I would be smart enough to not read it if I thought it did not belong on here. I'm trying to be as polite as I can but you make it hard. I'm not asking for a response from you so don't feel obligated to answer,Im just surprised no one else has really responded to your CRAP.

it's not just in 1 thread..it's all over the board in all kinds of threads....yer reading about whatever...and suddenly someone goes off on a religious triade and it all goes downhill from there...thats throwing it in peoples faces no matter how u candy coat it...just as much as my posts/replies on the subject irritate and piss you off....when i have to read such stuff when i don't want it...it pisses me off just as much...

when someone makes a post of "does god exist?" obviously i'm gonna speak my mind....it's not negative, and it's not wrong. it's straight to the point on how i feel about it.....it's just not the answers you guys want to hear....

Ok ok quit your winning and get you POPO out of the shop....we will settle this on the trail ;)

Thrasher

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 16, 2006, 11:30:51 AM
Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 11:23:36 AM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on June 16, 2006, 10:56:24 AM
Quote from: Thrasher on June 16, 2006, 10:38:38 AM
why start another one?

this is NOT the place for it....

people don't come here to be subjected to that.

not every wants to see it or read about it...please don't throw it in my face.
Look you already made it quite clear where you stand on this issue. Everything from saying there is no god to calling religion crap etc etc etc. As far as it not belonging here theres 100s of things on here that are not ATV related but you dont seem to mention any of those.Whos throwing it in your face? I've seen you give your negative CRAP lots of times when this subject has been touched on. Throwing it in your face?DONT READ IT AND IT CAN'T BE IN YOUR FACE. Start a satanic post and I guarantee you I wont go on there and then complain your throwing it in my face, instead I would be smart enough to not read it if I thought it did not belong on here. I'm trying to be as polite as I can but you make it hard. I'm not asking for a response from you so don't feel obligated to answer,Im just surprised no one else has really responded to your CRAP.

it's not just in 1 thread..it's all over the board in all kinds of threads....yer reading about whatever...and suddenly someone goes off on a religious triade and it all goes downhill from there...thats throwing it in peoples faces no matter how u candy coat it...just as much as my posts/replies on the subject irritate and piss you off....when i have to read such stuff when i don't want it...it pisses me off just as much...

when someone makes a post of "does god exist?" obviously i'm gonna speak my mind....it's not negative, and it's not wrong. it's straight to the point on how i feel about it.....it's just not the answers you guys want to hear....

Ok ok quit your winning and get you POPO out of the shop....we will settle this on the trail ;)

heh, it's not in the shop, it's at home....waiting to be ridden! (ok, it does need a fluid change)
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com