Does skunk ape exist?

Started by o4250, June 15, 2006, 09:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

Well does it? Opinions only please. 8)

SWAMP_DONKEY

OF COURSE.....I AM ONE ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]


Sleazy_Rider78

Sometimes when I am fishing in the Everglades and its really hot outside I get a whiff of some foul smelling smell and get the feeling that I am in the presence of the skunk ape.  Then I realize that I had just sharted and the smell was me.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

#6
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on June 15, 2006, 09:32:59 PM
Sometimes when I am fishing in the Everglades and its really hot outside I get a whiff of some foul smelling smell and get the feeling that I am in the presence of the skunk ape.  Then I realize that I had just sharted and the smell was me.

Ah a fellow SNOOK fisherman  8) Chuckoloski  I love that place.

dreth


Sleazy_Rider78

Swamp,  I mainly fish for largemouth but I have caught a couple of snook.  Snook put up a heck of a fight though and are fun to catch.  Never been to Chuckoloski and am not sure where it is.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

FishaHallic

I am so disgusted you are making a mockery of this whole thing, WHY are you rattling my cage?   ;D

UncleRico

Go ahead, laugh it up.

God is gonna "Smoot Thee"




Umm wait a minute....

what's a smoot?

Does it really exist?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: UncleRico on June 15, 2006, 10:02:44 PM
Go ahead, laugh it up.

God is gonna "Smoot Thee"




Umm wait a minute....

what's a smoot?

Does it really exist?

of course it does.. I am one.. no wait...Ima DONKEY.

bigscrub79

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 15, 2006, 10:06:04 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on June 15, 2006, 10:02:44 PM
Go ahead, laugh it up.

God is gonna "Smoot Thee"




Umm wait a minute....

what's a smoot?

Does it really exist?

of course it does.. I am one.. no wait...Ima DONKEY.
Atleast you are learning
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 15, 2006, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on June 15, 2006, 09:32:59 PM
Sometimes when I am fishing in the Everglades and its really hot outside I get a whiff of some foul smelling smell and get the feeling that I am in the presence of the skunk ape.  Then I realize that I had just sharted and the smell was me.

Ah a fellow SNOOK fisherman  8) Chuckoloski  I love that place.

they got good snook down there? never been there, but would be willing to drag our flats boat down there and stop in sebring to pick you up so you can show me where it is.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

o4250

Quote from: FishaHallic on June 15, 2006, 10:00:09 PM
I am so disgusted you are making a mockery of this whole thing, WHY are you rattling my cage?   ;D

You live in a cage?  ;D ;D ;D ;D  ;D ;D    ;D ;D ;D ;D



;D ;D

;D
 

  ;D

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on June 16, 2006, 12:12:34 AM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 15, 2006, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on June 15, 2006, 09:32:59 PM
Sometimes when I am fishing in the Everglades and its really hot outside I get a whiff of some foul smelling smell and get the feeling that I am in the presence of the skunk ape.  Then I realize that I had just sharted and the smell was me.

Ah a fellow SNOOK fisherman  8) Chuckoloski  I love that place.

they got good snook down there? never been there, but would be willing to drag our flats boat down there and stop in sebring to pick you up so you can show me where it is.



I know it like the back of my hand or like RTR380 knows the palm of his ;D

gery350

does skunk ape exist?

i think all us men become skunk apes as we get older.(fat and hair all over the place)
we begin to walk like him too.
i look at myself in the mirror and its a frightful sight.
i dont know how my wife does it.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

dreth

Quote from: gery350 on June 16, 2006, 12:21:07 PM
does skunk ape exist?

i think all us men become skunk apes as we get older.(fat and hair all over the place)
we begin to walk like him too.
i look at myself in the mirror and its a frightful sight.
i dont know how my wife does it.


its easy for her cause shes not as hairy as you :D

kawGIRL

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on June 15, 2006, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on June 15, 2006, 09:32:59 PM
Sometimes when I am fishing in the Everglades and its really hot outside I get a whiff of some foul smelling smell and get the feeling that I am in the presence of the skunk ape.  Then I realize that I had just sharted and the smell was me.

Ah a fellow SNOOK fisherman  8) Chuckoloski  I love that place.

It's snook season all year at "MY Dock" :)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com