Anyone going to Croom this weekend

Started by WickedBanshee, June 15, 2006, 02:33:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WickedBanshee

I'm thinking about going to Croom this weekend ....Is anyone going ?
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

jenfinger

I am new to this area, Where is it and what is it like. I live in clearwater.

svtbolt04

#2
I might be going up.. Hardrock just doesnt seem fun without the harescrambles.

If I go, look for a grey FX4 or a grey Lightning. Blue YFZ with Hipers, number on the back reads 823c... Stock bumper because of the accident I had.

if I go, it will only be saturday.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

FishaHallic

Croom is a motorcycle/atv riding area about 50 miles north of Clearwater.  Take I-75 north until you hit SR 50 go left under bridge and take the first right and follow the road around.  It cost $50 a yr and the pass is only good until the end of this month and then you'll have to buy a new one that would be good  until the last day of June 07. 

I think it's around 1600 or is it 2600 acres.  The trails are a little rough but they have some pits and hills to climb also.  You must wear a helmet and have the VIN# of your quad to purchase a pass.  Open daylight till dark.  Good luck

FishaHallic

Actually that was meant for Jenfinger ( I should of used the quote) but if it did help that is good to.  ;D

jenfinger

Sounds good, We will be there.  Blue dodge ram, white yfz with loud fmf.  Also is there a sound ordinance? (Do they see if your exhaust is to loud?)

atvtrailer

Quote from: jenfinger on June 16, 2006, 08:58:32 PM
Sounds good, We will be there.  Blue dodge ram, white yfz with loud fmf.  Also is there a sound ordinance? (Do they see if your exhaust is to loud?)

never seen em check the weight,width or loudness of any bike out there, never even seen them check for  a spark arrestor
05 450r #13B

jenfinger

One more question, this is the last one.  Is there a law saying that you can or can't ride with a passenger (Wife on Back) or do people do it there,  and if you can do they have to have a helmet on also.  Thanks for all the help.

atvtrailer

Quote from: jenfinger on June 16, 2006, 09:54:13 PM
One more question, this is the last one.  Is there a law saying that you can or can't ride with a passenger (Wife on Back) or do people do it there,  and if you can do they have to have a helmet on also.  Thanks for all the help.

your supose to have a helmet on whenever you are riding, and no passangers aloud, rangers will stop u if u dont have a helmet on or if u have a passanger on the back
(ive seen some ride double back in the trails, but stil wouldnt advise it there because its not safe)
05 450r #13B

jenfinger

Okay thanks.  We will probably be up there in the morning.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com