Wheel Spacers

Started by cubnfrank, June 13, 2006, 03:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubnfrank

Are these safe.
I want to put them on my sons 90. I was wondering if anyone had any comments
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

yamaha350r

what kind are they??
and waht kinda quad is it for???

cubnfrank

Really I don't know who makes them. I saw them on EBAY.  They are just extensions. They cost around $50 pet set.  They are for my son's Dinli 90.
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

yamaha350r

for rear or back or all? id say look for dura blue or g-force spacers first.... if not i guess those are ok

53yfz450

on a 90 im sure they would be fine.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 53yfz450 on June 13, 2006, 03:28:24 AM
on a 90 im sure they would be fine.
Yeah, they are good for a 90, not much weight to support so they shouldnt crack!

cubnfrank

I was gonna put them on the front and  back to make it more stable
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

WickedBanshee

They work well! I have a set (all 4 wheels) on my daughters Lt80. Made the quad VERY stable .
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

cubnfrank

What size do you have on the fronts & back?
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250