KUDOS TO THE DENT WIZARD

Started by Chuck_Norris, June 12, 2006, 05:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

We just bought my mother in law a 2006 Mustang GT. That following evening we went out with a local mustang group for a cruise in, low and behold we came home not only with the new car but the new bright and shinny door ding in the passenger side door :cursing.gif  :F Well disgusted by all means I though I would try the Dent Wizards. I placed a call to Mark Boyette with the
Dent Wizard. Once he showed up with in 15 minutes he hands me the keys back to the mustang. Mistified I asked"bodt shop huh!" He said "Nope it is done" Hats off to these guys you cant even tell there was anything there. Not to metion It cost me only $30.00
http://www.dentwizard.com/locationsusen

Da_Mtg_Man

Very cool. Glad to hear it turned out ok.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

05greengriz

now that is a sweet deal,props!!!!!!
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com