suzuki now recalling all 05-06 z-400 and kfx dvx

Started by lugnuts, June 12, 2006, 05:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lugnuts

came home today and found letter in the mail from suzuki they are recalling all 05-06 ltz400 for the clutch cover erosion problem its about time they do this 
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

susieblazer

 HOSS400  GOT IT TOO AND HAS AN APPT FOR NATURES COAST MOTORSPORT.........
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

wheelie_boy

My dad just paid an huge amount of money to get that fixed like a week ago >:( >:( !!!! do you think the company will pay for it or like give him a refund??
05 kx 250f

kfx400rob

does your bike have to be under warenty? and are they free to get
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

apkkfx400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 12, 2006, 11:17:36 PM
My dad just paid an huge amount of money to get that fixed like a week ago >:( >:( !!!! do you think the company will pay for it or like give him a refund??

I would call Kawasaki's customer service phone # and explain the situation.  They may need to have a copy sent to them of the repair, but you should be reimbursed!

TRX450R_Racer

They will pay if you already had it fixed. That is the way the automotive industry is, so I imagine it won't be a problem. My buddy just had his fixed also. We are going to contact Suzuki and turn in the receipt for reimbursement.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: kfx400rob on June 13, 2006, 09:53:13 AM
does your bike have to be under warenty? and are they free to get

It doesn't have to be under warranty.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

susieblazer

2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

lugnuts

good luck trying to get this fixed talked to power sports in clearwater and they say there is no replacement covers at this time and they wont take my info and call me when parts do come in they say aprox 6-8 weeks befor they can get parts and I should just call them every week and check >:(
thats a load of sh@# I have bought 4 06 suzukis there and still cant get good service

I cant beleve they wont take my info and order the parts for my bike and call me when they come in
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

z400stunter

#9
U know the parts may be on backorder.  It might not be them.  I have customers that get pissed at me cuz parts are backordered.  You just gotta understand that suzuki or whoever is doing it.  Not your dealer.
JUMP IT!

klutchbuster400

I heard you could just replace the coolant with  diffrent kind?

ANyone know if suzuki had a recall on the 03 z's or the weak frame?
I wouldnt mid a free gusset kit ;)

wheelie_boy

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 14, 2006, 11:52:29 AM
I heard you could just replace the coolant with  diffrent kind?

ANyone know if suzuki had a recall on the 03 z's or the weak frame?
I wouldnt mid a free gusset kit ;)

Jesse this is no time for jokes!!!!!  But since there gonna fix my bike i'd love for them to rejet while its in the shop for free as a hassle charge.
05 kx 250f

klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on June 14, 2006, 12:13:33 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 14, 2006, 11:52:29 AM
I heard you could just replace the coolant with  diffrent kind?

ANyone know if suzuki had a recall on the 03 z's or the weak frame?
I wouldnt mid a free gusset kit ;)

Jesse this is no time for jokes!!!!!  But since there gonna fix my bike i'd love for them to rejet while its in the shop for free as a hassle charge.
I'm not joking, 03 z's have weak frames, i would think suzuki wpuda had a recall.

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: z400stunter on June 14, 2006, 11:39:34 AM
U know the parts may be on backorder.  It might not be them.  I have customers that get pissed at me cuz parts are backordered.  You just gotta understand that suzuki or whoever is doing it.  Not your dealer.

This is the truth I am still waiting for the back order parts for the knuckle recall on my wife's Prairie..

lugnuts

back order is fine but I work in a chrysler dealer and have for 16 years if we order a part thats back ordered we will order it and call the customer when it comes in we dont tell the customer to just keep calling every so often to see if the parts are in. thats just bad customer service
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com