Happy B-Day Gery350

Started by big-daddy, June 10, 2006, 10:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Happy birthday  ;)  Heres picture of your b-day gift from us.

[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400

#2
Dang, ya'll beat me to it,
Happy b-day pop!!!!



Im sure this one will last about two and a half days ;)

Quad32x

Happy  B-day  sir !  Im  watching  your  dog  for  you. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SomBch

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

americanhighlander

Have nice happy b-day out there.

It's going be hot weekend here in mcalpin we top out 102degs today
on my dads 02, f250 pickup truck it's only 99degs in shade.

Well,I hope you enjoy your b-day weekend on here...

Thanks,
amhighlander  8)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

gery350

thanks everyone.
had a great 40th. spent it with my family, my dog, a jumbo size
can of peanut butter and the remote of course.

thanks again,gery ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com