The 1 and only !

Started by debatethis, June 11, 2006, 12:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

debatethis

There's talk of some sites trying to copy the one and only Short Bus. I'm here to tell you that the original, the true Short Bus is back under way at digitalsniper.com until the upgrade of atvflorida.com is complete.

I know many members frequent this site as well and wanted to make sure you all know we're still up and running in the interim. So grab your helmets and get back on the bus  8) It's gonna be one he!! of a ride  ;)


Cain
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

o4250

About time. Just kiddin!

debatethis

Make sure to check back. DS is looking to have it up and running A.S.A.P.
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com