5A or ONF this Saturday

Started by Im@cracker, June 05, 2006, 09:55:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Im@cracker

Anyone up for 5A or ONF this Saturday?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

wheelie_boy

not this saturday but ill be up there on wednesday and thursday.
05 kx 250f

atvtrailer

Quote from: Stanton on June 05, 2006, 09:55:03 PM
Anyone up for 5A or ONF this Saturday?

il be out in onf same place as this past weekend
05 450r #13B

Im@cracker

Sounds good...ONF it is. Brian will meet us out there as well.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Tripyn

Hey guys, I know I am new to this site but I may be interested and heading out there this weekend.  It is always nice to hook up with new folks to ride with.  Let me know if you want some company and what time/place you are meeting. 

Murray.

Im@cracker

Sure, you are more than welcome. I will be arriving between 9:30 and 10:00 Saturday morning. We will be parked on FR573 as soon as the pavement ends.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Rellimniets

That's a big 10-4... Will be there

sweetrider215

can i get some directions i might come
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Rellimniets

Give me a jingle and I will explain better than I can type it, or if anyone else posts directions wait for that....

321-299-5799
Brian

eric

Quote from: sweetrider215 on June 06, 2006, 07:45:49 PM
can i get some directions i might come


Btw if your quad is really as clean as that picture you need to make it out there this weekend and ride it more often...lol

Im@cracker

Eric, Are you going to make it out there this Saturday?
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I'll be hooking up with you guys Saturday...that's a given!!

eric

Quote from: Stanton on June 07, 2006, 07:06:08 AM
Eric, Are you going to make it out there this Saturday?

Not sure yet Dave

Tripyn

I will try to be there Saturday morning with my g/f-she loves to ride out there but we usually go to Big Scrub.  Wht kind of riding is it where the pavment ends?  Thanks for the invite Stanton!

atvtrailer

Quote from: Tripyn on June 08, 2006, 11:36:30 AM
I will try to be there Saturday morning with my g/f-she loves to ride out there but we usually go to Big Scrub.  Wht kind of riding is it where the pavment ends?  Thanks for the invite Stanton!

big scrub is mainly all whoops, parking where the pavement ends u find alot more flat trails
05 450r #13B

Tripyn

Cool beans!  Thks for letting me know.

LordReed

Hey gang...New poster here.

Just traded in an old 02 on a shiny new one.  So it's break in time but I'd love to meet up with you guys in ONF this weekend.  I'll be there 10am at FR 573 at the pavement if it's ok.  Always nice to meet new riders.

Reed
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Im@cracker

Quote from: LordReed on June 08, 2006, 08:18:48 PM
Hey gang...New poster here.

Just traded in an old 02 on a shiny new one.  So it's break in time but I'd love to meet up with you guys in ONF this weekend.  I'll be there 10am at FR 573 at the pavement if it's ok.  Always nice to meet new riders.

Reed

We will see you there..I will be driving a tan silverado w/ a blue Raptor
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I'll be there around 8 or 8:30. Want to get in a lil play time before the group ride. I have a 99 Tahoe- Black w/ blue flames on the front. Yellow/black LTZ400 w/ black wheels.

Chino(727)204-0883

sweetrider215

hey guys do u have to have a atv riders sticker there or just he title and how much is it
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

FishaHallic

Neither one, just show up and ride, no pass or permit needed.  Good luck

Rellimniets

See youa ll there tomorrow, I will be in an 05 F150 and sporting the new Black 450R

Brian

LordReed

Green Titan here with a factory fresh Scrambler.  Been ridin the thing in my yard all night tryin to burn through the first *Break In* tank =)  See you all in the morning.
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

Im@cracker

Im going to try to be there by 8
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com