Any One Know Where To Buy Removable Fenders For DVX400

Started by DVX400NY, June 08, 2006, 03:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVX400NY

I am told that the Arctic Cat DVX 400 has interchangeable fenders.  I have no idea where to buy them.. Does any one have a idea

Yamaha72

DVX400's are equipped with removable fenders from the factory.... They might have little clips or soooo, if you want a different color you just have to buy new fenders.... www.Maier.com might have what you are looking for....
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Kawa3

2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

DVX400NY

I know how to take them off but the problem is I cant find a place that sells them.  I was told they make them in 20 different colors.  I also read that they don't make them any more.  So who knows?  Its a 2004..

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Yamaha72

Sorry but I posted the wrong link for the website above here the right one.....

http://www.maier-mfg.com/

Yamaha72
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com