Need Help With Croom

Started by DVX400NY, June 08, 2006, 01:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DVX400NY

I just moved to the central Fl area.  I have been looking for places to ride and have found out that Croom is one of the best around... Do I need to get my ATV registered.  Or can I just bring a copy of my title with me to Croom and get a sticker. Please help!!!!

svtbolt04

You just need your VIN number and 50 bucks.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Jellie400

hes right, you dont even need to bring your title just write down your vin # and bring $50 and your good for 1year

UncleRico

They asked me for my title, but I told them I forgot it, I wrote down the VIN number and paid my $50.00 and they let me ride, no worries.


Welcome to Florida.


You can also ride Ocala National Forest.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Loven It

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 08, 2006, 01:46:53 AM
You just need your VIN number and 50 bucks.

That's all we needed. I know the stickers for Croom expire the end of this month then you have to get a new one. Ya might want to wait or see how what the cost is for the rest of the month.

I found this link..when you do an internet search for "Croom" ATV florida sure does come up alot  ;)

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/regions/westcentral/trails/with_croom_motor.htm
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Moose

They are required to check for proof of ownership, but many have just moved here as you, so they most likely will record the vin's and take your money. They don't want to let $50, $100, or $200 go down the road. Be nice and they will be nice most of the time.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

DVX400NY

Thanks for the help guys.  Is croom always open 7 days a week and if so whats a good day to ride there?

FishaHallic

Yes they are open 7/365 I think but 7 days for sure.  As far as best day to ride any day during the week would be best.  If you can only ride during the weekend then I would say get there at daybreak and ride till whenever, around noonish you'll starting seeing alot of bikes.  Now I say get there at daybreak but that is only if you have a pass already, the gate will be open that early but you can't buy a pass till 8 (I think)  when the office opens.  Remember the pass you buy this month only lets you ride for the rest of the month, if you wait for July the pass will cost $50 but will be good for the end of June 07.  Good luck

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com