HATFIELD McCOY for Thanksgiving

Started by Redgrizzly660, October 26, 2004, 11:47:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redgrizzly660

My family and I are  going to HatfieldMcCoy for Thanksgiving holidays. My kids get off school  on wensday off Thurs, Friday, Sat and Sun.
It's about a 15 hour from (Davie) south Florida to drive , and we could ride 3 days on the trails.
If anyone would be Interested please let me know.
                  
cell (954) 275-0180
Grizz

NO HUNTING ALLOWED ON THE TRAILS
[/color][/size]

321GONE

Hello Grizz,
 Just for Info. Nov 22 start open gun (Buck season), 2weeks long in W.Va.. I know because I go every year, and leaving on the19th to hunt this year. I would personally not recomend it. My father in law owns 227 acres in Harrrison county and we get guns pointed at us on our property, they try to hunt it. All of W.VA. shuts down for hunting season(buck) in our county, schools closed, All car dealers closed, NAPA closed for first 3 days, ect.  Call the Trail House Im sure they will tell you. It is probally closed. I just want to warn you, messing up a Hillbillys hunt, no telling what he might do??? ???

Check it out first,
321GONE

FEDS CANT CATCH CRIMINALS FROM WEST VIRGINIA !!!
 #1=  ALL THIER DNA IS FROM THE SAME STRAND!
 #2=  THEY DONT HAVE ANY DENTAL RECORDS!!
2003 prairie 650, You either got a V-Twin or wish you did ! List of mods
2002 300 ex

jjamesbar

QuoteFEDS CANT CATCH CRIMINALS FROM WEST VIRGINIA !!!
 #1=  ALL THIER DNA IS FROM THE SAME STRAND!
 #2=  THEY DONT HAVE ANY DENTAL RECORDS!!

thats some funny shet! "if you dont laugh at that there's something wrong with you"

jeff
keep doin what your doin your gonna get what you got

Odykid

Hey Grizz how about Durhamtown Plantation in GA?

http://durhamtown.com/index.htm


Let me know on this one I might can go



 ;)dykid
Looking for TJ Jeep...

Redgrizzly660

#4
Hatfield McCoy are for atv riding,
NO HUNTING ALLOWED ON THESE TRAILS
The very happy Grizz  :)

So who wants to come?

Thrasher

#5
really?!
I'm kinda sorta really interested!
I wonder how much $$ a trip like that would run me...

any cabins or cheap places to stay?

need more info!!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660

#6
So come on.

Grizz

Here is some info where to camp

http://www.trailsheaven.com/lodging.cfm#cabins

We would staying in Gilbert West Virginia or Man WV

foxsplace.tripod.com


450_Kid

T2 and I would go but he's in school. oh By the way I'm BblasterBoy_200 his son.Otherwise we would go in a flash. Maybe this summer or winter break we can go. Until then were stuck at home. SORRY.
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

Thrasher

Grizz,

let me know where yer planning on staying, looks like if I go, i'll be heading up solo!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

fixfam

We're very interested... just trying to fit it in the schedules. I will let you know. I just wanted you to know the interest.

fixfam

Alright, I just went on the Hatfield McCoy web site and we need to get some serious participation here. This looks awesome. I'm going to do whatever it takes to make this trip. Come on, lets get some commitments here. By the way Grizz, where are you staying? I want to start making plans. I'm fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Redgrizzly660

#11
I am  going to stay in Gilbert W V (Rockhouse trails )

I will be staying at Joe Harless Community center, It has a RV area for camping ,It is just like a YMCA w/ indoor pool, gym, computer area and a movie theator . Mc Donalds, Hardees, Grocery store.

I have friends that stayed at Fox place very nice peoples

Grizz

2old2soon

Grizz thats a BAD place during hunting season.

The last year I was able to hunt was '02.  I was hunting on a private farm outside of Logan and my cousin (he owns the farm) had a cow shot by some idiot who swore he thought it was a deer...the kicker is that the cow was on a cattle trailer with 7 more cows and all were raising cain mooing and bellowing.

I had my eyes checked when I got home though and I think he'll let me come up again this season.

BE CAREFUL UP THERE!
'05 Kawasaki 4x4i camo

Redgrizzly660

#13
These trails are for ATV riding only NO HUNTING ALLOWED ON THESE TRAILS             You pay to ride these trails

Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660

It's legal to ride ATV in city the limits

Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660


Redgrizzly660

#19
Ride to the gas station

Redgrizzly660

#20
[size=3 ]I all most forgot you can ride on trails too !  :)[/size]

Thrasher

sweet

one thing tho

if it's gonna be like major cold...I have no major cold clothing!
jeans and a leather jacket, and for reason, i dont think that will cut it!

i'l still interested tho, i'm gonna make some calls today and see what i can find for a room/cabin.

got room to carry up my quad? :)
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Redgrizzly660

#22
IT"S in the sixty  8) 8)  8)

Thoses pictures were taken in late December

My trailer is full

Grizz
Call me

Qdawg76

That looks like it would be a fun ride.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Thrasher

yeah it does, anyone else wanna go? split a room, share a drive? i'll drive and carry the quads!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis