Saltsdale crew, lets ride

Started by Chillinthemost, June 06, 2006, 06:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

Hey guys, and you know who you are, lets get together and ride soon. I know its hot and most of you are puzzies but if you think you could muster up the energy and if your wives will give you permission then lets try to set something up. I have the weekend of 6/24 open. Would this work for anyone else? We could meet up at my place in Ocala but it is SO dusty. I would rather meet at Kathy lane ;) ;D ;D ;D.  Lets try to pick a weekend that a lot of us can go. Yes, even Smoke dog and of course the tribals if they think they can still ride more than 300ft. Lets get a roll call and start throwing out some dates.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

How bout it Corne, get your knee fixed yet?
I know you know where this is
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

we should be able to do that !!!!   Sounds good to me ;) I think I still know how to get there anyway!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

i know where that is  ill go it will be a lot of fun
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chillinthemost

So, are we going to try for Sat. the 24th?? Get your permission slips signed now.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Quad32x on June 07, 2006, 09:25:24 AM
I  need  a  bike. :'(
Tim, would you get done with that thing already. It doesn't take this long to build a battleship. Bring that big box of parts and we'll put it together for you.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

Quote from: Chillinthemost on June 07, 2006, 12:17:33 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 07, 2006, 09:25:24 AM
I  need  a  bike. :'(
Tim, would you get done with that thing already. It doesn't take this long to build a battleship. Bring that big box of parts and we'll put it together for you.
I was thinking the same thing Matt, Geezsh, get that thing going would ya??
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

superstar

Shiznit, ya had me goin there fer a sec. Was gettin ready to run and bolt on the sand stars.   :( :(

sweetrider215

can me and my dad come where is this  lol
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Smoknbanshee

anybody can come as long as you don't mind the trash talking, cause you know all of us together there is going to be some racing and trash talking somewhere on the trail....HOLLARRR
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Chillinthemost

Smoke, does that mean you are in? Wouldn't be right without the king of BS.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

sweetrider215

yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Smoknbanshee

I am suppose to take my nieces to islands of adventure that saturday, but let me try to reschedule.  I will let you guys know.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LE450-RACER#77

Uh O I may just have to do 1 more woods ride. I don't know where this is but I will find out & try to get there.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Chillinthemost

 Steve, you've been there before. Come on out. 
Don have you talked to Scott lately, I'm sure he wont mind all of us and I hope he'll ride with us but one of us should give him a shout. I haven't been up since Feb.
This ride is for those that have a standing invitation to park in "the spot". Its not a "legal" area and there wont be any directions posted here.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

Matt, He is on vacay right now. But I have talked with Dara ( his wife) NO,NO, she works @ my dentist. I know it will be o.k., but just for you I will give him a heads up call
Steve, you know where its at, remember when my dad rolled the wifes predature up on its side ?!?!, You still have my 2-way # , I`ll guide you there !!!

Smoke, you better get a plan on, and reschedule. Islands of adventure will be there the following week, or the next. This area wont be there forever
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Im  gonna  see  if  Fat  Steve  will  let  me  borrow  a  bike.  I  would  SO  love  to  make  this  ride !  And  by  the  way , the  SLED  is  almost  done. ;)  Oh  yea , I  might  need  some  di-rections  from  Dyno.  I  dont  know  where  you  boys  park. :o
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dynodon

Tim, if you get something to ride, we will get you to the parking area, You do still have my # right??
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Quote from: dynodon on June 08, 2006, 07:59:04 AM
Tim, if you get something to ride, we will get you to the parking area, You do still have my # right??
10-4  brother ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Anoriginal

I am in for sure. Most of you guys haven't met me yet but I've ridden at this super secret place since the late 80's/early 90's. Can't wait to ride and meet you guys.

Smoknbanshee

Is this the secret riding spot that corne took me to?  I know cut and dyno were there that day.  If so, i would encourage paddle tires.  I will be hauling the beer on the grizzly.  HOLLAR
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Anoriginal

Smokn -

I'll bring an extra cooler and haul it on the Brute Force. We can be the "cooler carrying sitting in the shade watching the others buckle" crew.

dynodon

Smoke, YES that is the place !!!!!



To all others SORRY about the secrecy, But we have to be that way at this particular spot.

Matt, I have one ??, How the heck would Qt know if you have more balls than any other on this site ??? J/K,   I have not even been on the Ds for like 6 months, so dont expect anything here. I think I might just hang out with the COOLER gang ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com