WHAT KIND OF BIKE DO YOU LIKE??

Started by Hoosier Daddy, October 27, 2004, 08:29:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoosier Daddy

YOUR THOUGHTS???


BOTH ISNT AN OPTION... ITS A OR B...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

ace5180

 As the old JEEP saying goes :  Chrome don't get you home!!
03 ds 650 baja,procircut t-4 pipe

Honda328i

JeffP's zuki is BOTH, dang is that a great bike or what?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

o4250

im both but voted fast becuase if its pretty.... I wont jump the 300 ft double in my backyard anymore ;D

tampaboy813

Both...I love My Hybrid Quad...its hella fast and looks good as well....

Chuck_Norris


Da_Mtg_Man

#6
I'm pretty sure these are Scooters words
"bring it or Bling it"
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LTZ400ApK

#7
QuoteI'm pretty sure these are Scooters words
"bring it or Bling it"

I'm with him  ;)

Mrs.Nightbreed

#8
Mine is BOTH so I can't vote I guess.
  But I say...first bring it and when your fast....then bling it.

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteMine is BOTH so I can't vote I guess.
  But I say...first bring it and when your fast....then bling it.

well said.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

redrider

both would be awesome but if you a really fast bike and it looks like crap but ur still winning in races would be ok to

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

LIKE THE OLD GUYS SAY.
"CHROME WON'T GET YOU HOME, BUT IT WILL GET YOU LAID"
"If your not gonna be fast, atleast look good trying"
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

SLOW450R

well mine us just a beat up old woods quad ;), so I guess I have to say fast, but heck mine isnt even fast!

Like the rest, I would have to say make it fast, then bling it
03 400 EX.........best pit/practice bike ever
04 450R............a slow quad for an even slower rider!!
FTR #5 A-OPEN

Special Thanks to ATP Racing and my 05-06 Sponsors
www.allterrainperformance.com ...................407-880-3171
Powermadd Handguards

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

MX411

go fast and bring it first then have ur pretty fun..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com