#74 crf250's video

Started by mikeE36, June 06, 2006, 09:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeE36

we went to bartow today and i put together a video of curtis. I only had my crapy camera so the footage is alittle sketchy but still a sweet video.

Click Picture to see video


KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

#74 crf250r

thanks for making that video mike its sweet.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

jonnyyellow

the camera made an effect of watching a video highly eddited.. haha actully looks SICK.. to me at least
the music matched the "editing" ahha

Nick350R

Bad Ass!!

Mike, we need to go riding!!!!

This is Nick with the Black Truck and the Honda Rancher 4X4 (Red)!

I was think @ Myakka today!

450_Kid

04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

53yfz450

bartow MX. nice vid BTW. would be better if you hit the triple :P
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

I was the first day I was there, but its hard to triple and then get set up for the big double right after it so I was just doubling it then geting enough speed for the big double. Next time im going to put both jumps together though.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

53yfz450

theres a double right after it. i dont remember seeing it in alans topic. :-\ oh well
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

#74 crf250r

no theres the triple then a burm right after it so u have to break hard, then out of the corner is the big double. its not that big but it takes a high 4th gear to clear for me.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

#26YFZ

theres the triple, a turn a step down then the double....atleast 10 seconds between the two jumps but whatever  ???

53yfz450

thats what i was thinking. and you have plenty of room 2 stop.  :-\
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ebtrx450r

Hey Darren didn't you almost clear the double and the triple with a fried clutch?? ;)

#26YFZ

well i dont ride a dirtbike but if you clear the triple you do have to slam on the breaks and you are still hitting the turn pretty fast but i dont think the double really had anything to do with it....if you hit the triple you are going to be taking the turn faster than if you only double it.... so i dont really see how tripling it would make it harder to double after the turn....oh well lol

Quote from: ebtrx450r on June 07, 2006, 09:16:22 PM
Hey Darren didn't you almost clear the double and the triple with a fried clutch?? ;)

Lol almost....wish i had realized the clutch was that bad before i tried it a few more times....  :-\

#74 crf250r

If you jump the triple u have to brake hard its more technical than your making it sound. And ive cleared both jumps to just not both back to back, but like I said next time im going to put both jumps together.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

#26YFZ

more technical? you land the triple then you have to brake and take the turn whether or not you are hitting the double. you are going to be coming out of the turn with the same speed regardless but maybe its more "technical" for you cool guys on dirtbikes

#74 crf250r

Ya maybe, but I was hiting the big double every lap and now just need to hit the triple befor it. the reason I think the big double is more easy is its a big straitaway after u land so u dont have to brake right away and risk fly over the berm and crashing. But if the triples so easy why didnt any of you hit it. 
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

#26YFZ

i did hit it.....on a quad....with barely any clutch. almost cleared it too but hit the top of the last one. ill do it again once i fix my clutch.

WOODY_450r

nice video, but i didnt see you hit the big double!! :-\

and when i get my shocks in, and maybe my exhuast ill do the triple!  maybe :-\   there is a huge straight a way in front of it so i know i can get plenty of speed!! i think :-\   
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

ebtrx450r

OMG Josh I'll make sure to have the medic handy! J/K Actually Darren did the triple :o I don't think I'll be hitting it too soon since I've only raced 4 times and been on a track about 6-7 times. But I'm hitting it before Josh. And I'll be on stock shocks and exhaust lol :-\

WOODY_450r

your gonna hit ti before me!! ::)  ya.....ill still be with my stock exhuast for a while!  but shocks wont be stock! if i had them this weekend i would probally do it :-\  but i dont think i will until my shocks come in!!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#74 crf250r

Ive hit it to and I clear the big double no problem, its just that when I hit jumps I make sure to not  clear them not almost clear them. I'm not going to go out and hit a jump I dont feel comfortable hiting every lap esspessially during practice. But I saw your video u ride good for a quad so I bealve u jump the triple.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

#74 crf250r

Josh next time u ride out there let me know Ill try to head out.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

WOODY_450r

ya... maybe we will have open practiceso i can whoop you!!!  lol JK  ill call your house, ill also make sure i wont call you at 4:00 :P
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

#74 crf250r

its ok to call at 4:00 as long as it isnt 4:00 a.m. like befor lol.
[url="http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg"]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g6/curtis74/justinsutterercopywq6.jpg[/url]
www.curtissienkomx.com
Thanks to my sponsors at:          
ASV
O'Neal
Scott Goggles
Liquid Performance
Decal Works
Kenda Tires
IMS
M2R Helmets
SixSixOne
Factory Backing
Renthal
RK C

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com