Does anyone know of any husquvarna dealers here in florida?

Started by svtbolt04, June 05, 2006, 09:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Any help would be great.

Dealers for motorcycles is what I want, thank you.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

duroc825


renmus


fore man

Lowes sell them. If you are looking for places to get them fixed there aren't many. My mower just broke and I had a hard time finding one. the 2 service centers that I knew of quit servicing there equipment. Look the company up on the internet and you can get thier 800 phone number. Call them and they will give you the closest dealer using your zip code.

svtbolt04

Hah, I should have been more clear on what I wanted them for. I am looking for the motorcycle ones, not the lawn stuff. Thanks anyways guys.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com