Fisher's ATV World.....................

Started by susieblazer, June 04, 2006, 10:47:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer


  This a great show in case some of you have never tuned into it............it is on the Catch channel (in pinellas  it's 47) Sunday mornings from 8 to 8:30 am...... all utilities and sports are shown.....also use the Kymco like Honda guy250 just got............and for you double riders who want to go it "safe" they showed the Bombadier 2 series...............every week is another place to ride and some good tips are included in the fare..........also bloopers in the end  (chuckles)..........today was a cool Poker Run.............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

honda guy250

Catch channel? is that satellite? i recall seeing one episode before on oln but thats been probably a year.

Hoss400


Nope it is Brighthouse Cable..............
LTZ400 2005 Blue/White
Railbuggy 4 seater Maroon Type 4

SpringHill Riderz

It's the channel that has Hooked On Fishing with Capt'n Bill, I always watch that channel and never saw Fisher's ATV World, ill have to catch it next Saturday :(

garym


greenmachine

It is on almost every morning at 7AM. Great show for our sport.

susieblazer



  You will enjoy it..we have to see it Sunday mornings as we are at work weekdays wayyy before 7am............course i might just record it on the DVR weekdays... ;D
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

americanhighlander

#7
I wish they had mens channel on my directv it's one of those channels hard get on here.
But, I do get oln,The great outdoor network  for all atv shows i get on my tvio system.

Tvio is a cool system and i'm so  dang spoil to it and i rewind live tv and fast forward all tv comm's!! LOL ;)
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com