Riding in ONF

Started by Rellimniets, June 05, 2006, 01:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rellimniets

Good afternoon,

I was just sitting here at my desk doing some database spreadsheets and was wondering if anyone is getting together at Ocala National Forest this weekend? I will riding without kids this weekend and was looking for a run. If something else is going on I can join in, let me know.

Brian

Im@cracker

Yeah, I would like to get out there this weekend! Lets see if we can get more people.
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

atvtrailer

il probly be out there, gotta take a break from croom, keep hurtin myself there for some reason :(
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

Me and some friends will be riding up there also this weekend. Give me a call . Chino(727)204-0883

Im@cracker

We park on 573 as soon as the pavement ends.

Dave - 352-267-6919
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

Rellimniets

Excellent, I will be at my normal spot which is on 573 at the start of the dirt road.

Anyone got a meet time? I will be there around 9ish....


Brian 321-299-5799

Im@cracker

I will be there between 9:30 an 10:00
Myspace @ [url="//www.myspace.com/dstanton77"]www.myspace.com/dstanton77[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I live in South St Pete, so I leave at 6:30, should get there around nine- nine thirty.

MotoMike

I will be there around 8.

Mike

susieblazer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 06, 2006, 11:02:41 PM
I live in South St Pete, so I leave at 6:30, should get there around nine- nine thirty.

  When did you make the move south???  :o  LMAO
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

1FasterBlaster

Hope you guys will be up early Susie!! I'm ready to ride

susieblazer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on June 09, 2006, 12:40:12 AM
Hope you guys will be up early Susie!! I'm ready to ride

  Well have a good time we aren't going to this one ..will be farther north ..... :drive.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

MotoMike

See ya'll in the morning!

Mike

Rellimniets


Tripyn

#14
wrong thread! :-\

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com