I TUNES!?!?!

Started by MadMudder, May 22, 2006, 11:38:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Ok, Since Sunday night i have tried to get music off of i tunes and its like every other artist i put in it says i tunes has to close!? It closes when i pu t in Lynyrd Skynyrd. I just wanted to know if anybody is having trouble. I thought it was skynrd at first but now its like it closes every other time i search for something. Its not my internet cause if that was the case i wouldn't be posting this. So please help if you can or if you are having this prob tell me so i dont feel.....alone......... :o
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

SkyHighT100

I dont know anything about I-Tunes... but there are tons of other programs you can use to download music... legal or illegal, whichever you prefer... I use Limewire (not "legal").... but it is a great program that lets you download music, videos, and programs... basically anything you want.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

gery350

yeah i "dont use" ares. i heard its pretty good. ;)
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Dr.Dirt

Turn your firewall off, it will mess with i-Tunes ability to open and its ability to connect to the internet. I don't use i-Tunes to download my music, but I know when I am adding music to it that it acts screwy if the firewall is on.

MadMudder

Yea im gonna try that. I would use lime wire but everyone says that it is illegal? I know it is but has anyone ever been arrested for using it. And can you put limewire stuff on ipods? Thanks.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

kfx400rob

you can download on limewire(free) and transfer it to i tunes, i tunes is a rip off who pays when you can get it free :o
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

MadMudder

Ok i figured that if they were really gonning to start enforcing the law on limewire then allot of people would go to jail. Besides im under 18 so they cant take me to jail. ;D Anyway i got a few songs that i want to put on a playlist on itunes. I see the folder and can play the songs but it wont let me drag the songs around? Am I doing something wrong or you just cant use those songs. Cause i also want them on my ipod.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: MadMudder on May 23, 2006, 10:57:07 PM
Ok i figured that if they were really gonning to start enforcing the law on limewire then allot of people would go to jail. Besides im under 18 so they cant take me to jail. ;D Anyway i got a few songs that i want to put on a playlist on itunes. I see the folder and can play the songs but it wont let me drag the songs around? Am I doing something wrong or you just cant use those songs. Cause i also want them on my ipod.

Do you have the songs themselves on i-Tunes yet? If not, open i-Tunes, go to File and then click import and find the folder your files are being saved to and import them to i-Tunes. If you want them on a certain playlist on your i-Pod, go to file and then new playlist and once you've made the new play list, from your library in i-Tunes, right click the songs and then go to add to playlist and select the playlist you want it to be in... Is that what you needed to know?

AlterEgo

Quote from: kfx400rob on May 23, 2006, 09:26:47 PM
you can download on limewire(free) and transfer it to i tunes, i tunes is a rip off who pays when you can get it free :o

Probably because it's illegal. Is it a rip-off for a store to charge you for a coke if you could stick it in your pocket and walk out with it for free? Just because something is digital, doesn't mean it's free.

If enough people stole music, the artists wouldn't make any money, it wouldn't be worth their while, and we'd end up with some crappy music.
Bombardier Outlander Max XT 800
Polaris Predator 50

MadMudder

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on May 24, 2006, 12:43:33 AM
Quote from: MadMudder on May 23, 2006, 10:57:07 PM
Ok i figured that if they were really gonning to start enforcing the law on limewire then allot of people would go to jail. Besides im under 18 so they cant take me to jail. ;D Anyway i got a few songs that i want to put on a playlist on itunes. I see the folder and can play the songs but it wont let me drag the songs around? Am I doing something wrong or you just cant use those songs. Cause i also want them on my ipod.

Do you have the songs themselves on i-Tunes yet? If not, open i-Tunes, go to File and then click import and find the folder your files are being saved to and import them to i-Tunes. If you want them on a certain playlist on your i-Pod, go to file and then new playlist and once you've made the new play list, from your library in i-Tunes, right click the songs and then go to add to playlist and select the playlist you want it to be in... Is that what you needed to know?
Ok i see a folder that is on the left side with my library and pod casts and playlists and crap like that. It made it its self. It says owners lime wire tunes. But i cant move songs from the folder to playlists or my library. So i want to know if i can do that.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Dr.Dirt

Well, I dont have limewire, so I dont know about that folder..If im right, limewire should save your downloads to your [My Downloads] file in your local disk drive (Hard drive), so try what I told you before, when your on i-Tunes, go to file and than import and then locate the folder that your songs are saved to (again, it should be My Downloads) and then when you select them, they will be imported to your library. Try it and see if it works.

400kid

limewire is bad it will give u virisus and all that stuff...use torrentspy..free and no one knows about it so way faster!

strtrcr06

that happened to me to, but then i was going to download the higher itunes for a upgrade,and after i did tht my other 1 work fine,so i just deleted the new 1....dont know if that helps you,but thts what i di
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Fox17

transfer it to another media player and then try to send it to itunes.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com