seminole this sunday

Started by klutchbuster400, June 02, 2006, 06:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

I'm most likely going this sunday, anyone else goin?

LTR450 994


svtbolt04

Im going tomorrow (saturday) and going to rip it up on the trails and maybe some mx. See you there, look for my rear number plate #823
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

Hey 06 Raptor, was somthing wrong with your bike? I didnt see it move from under the tent all day.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

LTR450 994

naw, i was mostly riding the pee wee track with my daughter on a eton 70cc (yellow) she was riding the green KFX50. I rode the mx track a few times but mostly just hung out at the pee wee track. you should have came by i would have hit the mx track with you.

svtbolt04

Hah yea, I saw you on the track with the eton.. I was thinking "why is such a big kid on the peewee track...oh wait, thats probably someones parent following them"

Sorry I didnt come over, the times I came by your tent you were on the track with the eton, the other times I was back in the harescramble track.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com