THE HEAT!!!!!

Started by speedman8903, June 03, 2006, 12:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedman8903

did anybody see the Heat game??? will we won.lol. now we gotta wait.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Dr.Dirt

I think they can go all the way... They definatly have the talent to do so. I don't even like basketball, but just because Florida's in it, I'll watch and root for the Miami Heat. GO HEAT!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: speedman8903 on June 03, 2006, 12:01:23 AM
did anybody see the Heat game??? will we won.lol. now we gotta wait.

Absolutely!!!!!  They have this series hands down!!  I got 5 on it! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

wheelie_boy

were in the finals!!!!! how about jason williams, he was owning out there.
05 kx 250f

strtrcr06

J Will and Shaq only missed two shots!
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

Fox17

YES!!! Go Heat! Shaq was awesome and so was jason williams. d wade even had a good game for bein in the hospital all morning.

101sback

yea i watched the whole series

we are underdogs against dallas though???????? ::)

i am getting 2 tickets to go down  to miami for one of the   the finals games!!!

its been a long time coming for this

wilburz

I take the other ticket. Let me know what day.

The Heat are the real deal!   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Fox17

Quote from: 101sback on June 05, 2006, 05:59:25 AM
yea i watched the whole series

we are underdogs against dallas though???????? ::)

i am getting 2 tickets to go down  to miami for one of the   the finals games!!!

its been a long time coming for this

i dont no. we got Shaq! anyway go heat!!!

VForcedave

I am a heat fan but the match ups do not favor a heat Championship. They play a slightly different ball game out west and Dallas handed them their worst loss this year (35 points). They play fast and furious. Dirk Nowizki(?) is unstoppable. I jus hope I am wrong a Pat Riley has a real good plan. Go Heat.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com