im calling toomey out

Started by driver400ex, May 31, 2006, 11:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

driver400ex

whos the pregnant dog now baby oh yeah

Southern4x4

QUIT WITH THE STUPID POST FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

this is pretty stupid, he can probably beat you in anything, except muddding :o

svtbolt04

Im calling you out. 5 laps at seminole in the woods. Pick the time, I will be there.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 01, 2006, 04:40:41 PM
Im calling you out. 5 laps at seminole in the woods. Pick the time, I will be there.
can i come and race too  :)

Fox17

let us know when ur gonna go so we can come race (and bet) too. ;D

WARRIOR350


kfx400rob

Quote from: warriordude92 on June 01, 2006, 08:29:05 PM
Quote from: driver400ex on May 31, 2006, 11:10:52 AM
whos the pregnant dog now baby oh yeah
WHAT THE $%^%$##?????

it automaticly changes b!tch to pregnant dog...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

klutchbuster400


klutchbuster400

what a pregnant dog , it really does change that pregnant dog to pregnant dog whenever you type pregnant dog.

RAD 450r

HAHa the pretty funny, pregnant dog!! hahah, anyways what is this kid talking about????
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

svtbolt04

I will be at seminole this saturday from when the gates open till I feel like heading home.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 01, 2006, 10:27:13 PM
I will be at seminole this saturday from when the gates open till I feel like heading home.
dang you cant go sunday?

RAD 450r

Is this kid saying he is a better rider than Toomey?  Ill tell you, Mario is good and fasst

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 01, 2006, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 01, 2006, 10:27:13 PM
I will be at seminole this saturday from when the gates open till I feel like heading home.
dang you cant go sunday?

Too Bad I bent my Axle,Rim and hub or I would meet you guys out their and show you a thing or too  2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L...yeah right
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RAD 700r on June 01, 2006, 10:38:19 PM
Is this kid saying he is a better rider than Toomey?  Ill tell you, Mario is good and fasst

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 01, 2006, 10:28:46 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 01, 2006, 10:27:13 PM
I will be at seminole this saturday from when the gates open till I feel like heading home.
dang you cant go sunday?

Too Bad I bent my Axle,Rim and hub or I would meet you guys out their and show you a thing or too  2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L...yeah right
dont let the intimidating z fool you, im still learnin the track. :)

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400


KD 428

ooo  so it changes pregnant dog to pregnant dog
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

i mean b!tch to pregnant dog
HONDA CRF450R

Toomey

So where do you want to go man, movies, dinner, ice cream?  Idiot.....
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Toomey on June 03, 2006, 06:32:34 PM
So where do you want to go man, movies, dinner, ice cream?  Idiot.....

he said calling, not asking :D

Toomey

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 03, 2006, 10:01:08 PM
Quote from: Toomey on June 03, 2006, 06:32:34 PM
So where do you want to go man, movies, dinner, ice cream?  Idiot.....

he said calling, not asking :D

But who is this guy anyways? 
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

svtbolt04

Dont know, but he didnt show up at seminole.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: svtbolt04 on June 03, 2006, 11:45:38 PM
Dont know, but he didnt show up at seminole.
niether did you today.

svtbolt04

I never said I would be going sunday.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com