RIVERRANCH 6/1-6/4

Started by fdatv, June 01, 2006, 11:09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fdatv

Is anyone goin up there this weekin???i might b there if i aint the only one.
Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

klutchbuster400


garym


UncleRico

I'm leaving Friday the 2nd...staying over, and riding on Saturday.

Where is your camp?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

garym

let me know how the main grade is when you get back home.  I want to haul my camper out to my campsite but can't unless the sugar sand goes away.

fdatv

i got a report from someone that was there last weekin they said the sand was NASTY!!!he said trucks were sruck all over confusion corner all weekin long  :'(
Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

team_quad_green

I had sum family out there last weekend and bad sugar sand and dust
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

UncleRico

It's DRY! I mean REAL dry. I don't know where your camp is, but it's rough going on the main grade anywhere past CONFUSION CORNER.

Although, I did see a guy with a small CATERPILLAR track front end loader towing a camper in.  He had no problem.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com