Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat 5/27, 6/10 plus other dates and news

Started by HillKiller, May 15, 2006, 10:26:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

Here,

Ill give ya a look at what yo have to expect!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Maybe we can bring one of these....

[attachment deleted by admin]
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

I cant believe Im talkin smack with a 4-stroke!!  ???

We should start a new thread for the 10th race!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Scott270r

Dang RTR,

You own ALL those bikes? Sweet! What are you doing with the Banshee's these days?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Quad32x

Here  I  is  JT !  I  will  tell  everybody  this.  No  sh!t  JT  can  ride.  Ive  seen  him  many  times  at  Sand  Mt.  and  hes  smooth  and  fast.  As  for  that  400  he  keeps  yakin  about  well  yea , its  VERY  fast.  GASGASMAN  might  get  mad  at  me  for  saying  this  but  we  snuck  over  the  the  sand  drag  track  at  Sand  Mt.  and  the  400  put  a  whoopin  on  the  Phillips  550.  Thats right , a  KTM  powered  quad  thats  just  about  like  the  same  as  his  400.  Thing  is  all  you  suckas  in  trouble  when  I  bring  out  the  zilla  cause  I  gonna  get  ya ! ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

RTR_380/450R

Thanx for the support brother!! ;D 

We have a quadzilla 500 if you need some parts or just need a parts bike!  Just let me know!

The Banshee's are drag bikes but could easily be converted to flattrack!  The blue one is just a 350 motor w/ alot of work on alky and NOS.  The white one is a 540 T Rex motor on alky!  We havnt run them in a while!

We also have 2 more 250R's- one is a 270 and the other is a true 250 with a little work.
And I also just got an 06 450R that aint no slouch! 

I just want to race the 4 stroke for some experience!  ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

HillKiller

   Just in case anyone is going for TNT, the track is very muddy from all of today's rain... :(
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

raptorfire


LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

fastrnrik

What's up guys. Some of you guys seem pretty sharp, so I need to pick a brain or two. We have just started on a Polaris 400 project, with the intention of maybe running it on the flat track. I'm sure some/most of you guys are gonna rag on us, but it's all good and we like to be different. I know there are several resources out there to make the Polaris 2 stroke engine pretty stout, but I was curious if anyone knew of a local place that deals with these, as most of places I've found are out of state. Also, has anyone seen or have any thoughts on lowering the Mcpherson Strut front suspension? Like I said we're just getting started on this little project, so any input from firsthand knowledge or past experience would be appreciated.   

Scott270r

Daryl Rath of Rath racing would be the guy to talk to. Years ago he raced that engine and had an extremely good setup to make it competitive. That is the only guy I know besides Rick Ritter that even messes with them.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: fastrnrik on June 04, 2006, 05:03:55 PM
What's up guys. Some of you guys seem pretty sharp, so I need to pick a brain or two. We have just started on a Polaris 400 project, with the intention of maybe running it on the flat track. I'm sure some/most of you guys are gonna rag on us, but it's all good and we like to be different. I know there are several resources out there to make the Polaris 2 stroke engine pretty stout, but I was curious if anyone knew of a local place that deals with these, as most of places I've found are out of state. Also, has anyone seen or have any thoughts on lowering the Mcpherson Strut front suspension? Like I said we're just getting started on this little project, so any input from firsthand knowledge or past experience would be appreciated.   

RT Racing!  Rick Todd is one of the best 2-stroke engine builders in the country! He did a Polaris 400 top end on my brothers 250R and it is really fast and reliable!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

fastrnrik

Where is RT Racing out of, I can't seem to locate any info online. Yeah, fast and reliable, perfect! Thanks.   

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: fastrnrik on June 04, 2006, 09:27:29 PM
Where is RT Racing out of, I can't seem to locate any info online. Yeah, fast and reliable, perfect! Thanks.   

PM' ed you!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Are we racing for sure this SAT.? Havnt seen any posts lately!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

HillKiller

   Anyone know what the track surface was like last week? I heard a few showed and raced...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

LT-R450ApK

i know in saltsprings it rain pretty good sat. and some sunday
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Fast66071

I was there on the 3rd honestly the track was the best for some time. I think the rain helped alot. There is a whole new crew of people working the track we were done by 10PM but there was only 5 quads and 2-3 other races. see you all Sat.

HillKiller

     A whole new crew? What's that all about? Getting better organized?

  Who's bringing their mini riders???
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Scott270r

Man this place is dead lately. Where is everybody? Derek and I are out of commision and even the 450 needs new valve$ and a new head. Who is racing the 10th? Derek and I are coming to watch the Team Thunderbowl/ Sand Mountain crew face off.

RTR380/450,

I look forward to meeting you and checking out your bikes in person.
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com