Problem solved

Started by blupits04, May 26, 2006, 07:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

Gas Prices and Illegal Immigrants
>My mailbox is being flooded with mail concerning gas prices and illegal
immigrants. To boycott oil companies or not; to provide amnesty to illegal
immigrants or not, etc.
>Since I have become jaded to the various solutions proposed by the Republicans,
Democrats, Sierra Club, ACLU, etc. I have elected to solve the problems as they
affect me. It solves both my gas and illegal immigrant problems.
>I have hired illegal immigrants to push my car. They're plentiful and cheaper
than buying gas
>
>


[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Chevy1500z71


dynodon

Yeah, a sub from subway and a two liter of coke, and your set !!!
The only down fall to this theary is that you always have to pick them up on the corner ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

blupits04

lol you mean I would have to feed them too?  :o
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com