just out of curiosity

Started by blupits04, May 31, 2006, 02:16:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What was your first post?

for sale
0 (0%)
wanted
0 (0%)
open discussion
0 (0%)
where to ride
0 (0%)
racing scene
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 03, 2006, 02:16:08 PM

blupits04

I'm just kinda curious b/c of some recent comments. Not trying to stir up trouble I just want to see how many members just signed up to post a classified.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Loven It

My first post was either to buy a quad (that I did buy from here) or I was looking for places to ride - I don't remember.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Da_Mtg_Man

I was actually looking for porn site and somehow stumled across this site so I went out and bought an atv.  :D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 31, 2006, 02:48:13 PM
I was actually looking for porn site and somehow stumled across this site so I went out and bought an atv.  :D

Ok back in the chair now still LMBO!  Nice one Mike.

indianjoe


Da_Mtg_Man
Do I need to send the computer police to yur place??????????????  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

blupits04

 
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 31, 2006, 02:48:13 PM
I was actually looking for porn site and somehow stumled across this site so I went out and bought an atv.  :D
Ya know for some strange reason I don't doubt that...lol But hey atleast ya found it huh ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

lol....Thats right, the important this is that at least I found it. Oh by the way, I alsokicked the porn addiction since finding this site. ;D

In all seriousness, I think my first post was introducing myself in the open discussion.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on May 31, 2006, 03:04:36 PM

In all seriousness, I think my first post was introducing myself in the open discussion.
......back when quads had square wheels  :o

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: blupits04 on May 31, 2006, 02:16:08 PM
I'm just kinda curious b/c of some recent comments. Not trying to stir up trouble I just want to see how many members just signed up to post a classified.

I signed up to meet people and find places to ride. Some of the other boards I visit don't let you post a for sale add until your posts count reaches a certain number.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

blupits04

 O0 or was that back in the woodstock days? lol

Good one Mrs.nightbreed  :Clap.gif
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

jayman

I always visited the site but then I wanted to buy an atv from someone's ad listed in  the for sale section.  SO then I signed up so I could communicate with htat person.  Now I am addicted.  4 atvs and way toooooo much money invested!!!!! :o
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

bigscrub79

My first post was in photo gallery. After my first group ride.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bigscrub79 on May 31, 2006, 03:45:11 PM
My first post was in photo gallery. After my first group ride.

Was that the pic of my back wheel passing me up on the trail? ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Mudneck

I was searching for all trans vestites & this came up.So I bought a quad & hung around..yea right! ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

atvtrailer

#14
Found the site when i was looking for places to ride, so i think my first post was probly in the "where to ride" section or "group ride" section, but now i cant seam to leave this site...

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 31, 2006, 03:10:03 PM

I signed up to meet people and find places to ride. Some of the other boards I visit don't let you post a for sale add until your posts count reaches a certain number.


That probly wouldnt be a bad of a idea...
05 450r #13B

qt314nfla

I was looking for a man that could ride but all I found was you ladies.  I went on a few rides and realized that some of you chicks can actually ride.  So I stuck around.  Um actually I'm not sure where I posted but I was looking for someone to go riding w/ for the upcoming weekend.  Had several invites and have never left.

LeBlanc Outdoors

#16
You mean this isn't a 

    P olaris is #
    O ne in
    R emoving stuck Hondas
    N ightly
site.

I was looking for information on Big Scrub and the search engine brought me here.  First post was open disc., then gallery.

o4250

I was looking for info on croom, and got to the where to ride section of the site. And  clicked the link that went to the "Where to ride forum", and always posted in there. It took me about a month to realize there were more forums. ::)

I cant believe that was over two years ago. :o

05greengriz

I believe it was open discussion for me.
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

kfx400rob

i think i found it looking for info on croom to, my first post was in the photo gallery of my first trip to croom...
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

Ida_Mann

Introducing myself and telling everyone I just got back into riding after a 9 year hiatus.

interesting about the post count and posting a for sale ad hmmm.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

logger

Looking for a site to amuse myself - I think I found it..

yunt2ride

I CAN'T REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Moose

Quote from: logger on June 01, 2006, 01:09:54 PM
Looking for a site to amuse myself - I think I found it..

Soap operas have nothing on this place. Good entertainment.  ;D

I ended up here looking for places to take my son and ride, besides around the neighborhood.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

dynodon

Regardless, of what your first post is ( a item for sale, or saying hello), Shouldnt matter either way.
You have found the site to be among other fellow atv`ers.
I remember when Jodi, and family drove all the way to Ga races @ Hazelhurst noy knowing any of us!!, But look now, one big happy family, Good peaple to hang with....            Better than going to the bar and driving home drunk
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com