New Jeep

Started by ppark350se, May 30, 2006, 05:34:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppark350se

Finally got me a 4x4 say good bye to the cadillac! only got acouple pics its dark out. lol tomarrow will be more.


[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

ppark350se

 ;D
Flexing alittle

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

ppark350se

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

ppark350se

The last two pics were in Walmart with light but the camara didnt like it too well so they look like crap. so more to come tomarrow.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

rubicon500kid

#4
nice jeep u will love it
me and my dad have a 97 with a lift and 33s and this weekend we just put new bumpers,side bars,fender flars and a winch on it and alot more and in the next few weeks we will be puting exhaust,body lift,bigger tires and alot more
here is 2 pics of mine with only the 33s and the lift


DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

KAMSVCS

Congrats on the new Jeep.  And the '97 is awesome too.  I sold my '97 a month ago, we couldn't stand it, within 24 hours we bought a new '06.  Once you've had one, seems like you'll always want one...

qt314nfla

Congrats on the new ride definately better than the cadillac.  I use to have a 78 CJ5.  Loved it!  I lost it in a separation.  Still miss it!  I'm guessing w/ the new wheels it means your going to be able to make more of these rides.

mikeE36


southernthing

blue,98 warrior with holeshots
white,06 z250
www.myspace.com/southernthing

ppark350se

Quote from: QT314 on May 31, 2006, 12:00:04 AM
Congrats on the new ride definately better than the cadillac.  I use to have a 78 CJ5.  Loved it!  I lost it in a separation.  Still miss it!  I'm guessing w/ the new wheels it means your going to be able to make more of these rides.

yea. once the bike is ready. Hitch will only cost me 50 plus the harness and reciver so like 75bucks then find a trailer.

[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

KAMSVCS

I've got the hitch that came off of my '97.  You can have it if you want it.  PM me if you are interested.

ppark350se

Quote from: KAMSVCS on May 31, 2006, 08:01:41 AM
I've got the hitch that came off of my '97.  You can have it if you want it.  PM me if you are interested.

pm sent.  im picking up 2inch coil spacers within a couple weeks haha
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

susieblazer


  Good looking jeep Andy!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Bigscrb15

is it brand new? is that 200 miles on trip or odo? Sweet looking Jeep, your gonna love it. Now all your money will end up on the Jeep instead of your quad.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

ppark350se

lol 350+ now lol. dont have much of a quad to sink money into. i got it in enough mud/gunk today that i had to use 4wd lol its so much fun doing donuts in 4wd.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Alba450

Nice JEEP...Looks really good man ;)

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

SWAMP_DONKEY