croom questions

Started by cr85rkid, May 30, 2006, 08:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr85rkid

FOR CROOM: DO I NEED REGRISTRATION ON MY BIKE? DO I NEED THE BILL OF SALE OR TITLE? IF NOT WHAT DO I NEED BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY PAPERS ON MY BIKE BECAUSE I BOUGHT MY BIKE OFF ANOTHER OWNER IN GEORGIA BUT HE SAID THE ONLY PROBLEM IS HE DIDNT HAVE ANY PAPERS ON THE BIKE.
05 YFZ450
Elka/Lonestar
Hiper
HMF
Renthal
etc..

F/S OR TRADE FOR DIRTBIKE

arod

was there in feb and they did not ask to see any papers. just asked for a vin#,DL#,$50. that was MY experience.

SpringHill Riderz

For Croom im pretty sure you just need proof you are the owner of the bike, Ocala you dont need anything which makes it better

Chevy1500z71

all you need is the vin number,the bike model and year and some money

susieblazer



What if it is just a renewal.......they have all the info from before so would they just need the $50.00 each??
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

svtbolt04

Its not technically a membership, so you would have to find your VIN number again and write it down on a piece of paper.. No biggie. They have thousands of bikes come in, I am pretty sure they dont remember everyface that comes in.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com