GPS coordinates in ONF

Started by d232, February 09, 2005, 01:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

d232

Hey guys, Post up some gps coordinates of interesting things, places, landmarks, etc., in Ocala. I'm programming a new unit., I did a search and found very little. Thanks in advance for your help.

d232


Mars

 :-/ Re-post this in the "where to ride" area. Might get more bites.
 I only have Big Scrub in my GPS. I just ride around and use the GPS if I get lost.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

Seabee

PM crazycat420, he has a bunch in his GPS.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

Redgrizzly660

   
This was poster on Rodman IV

GPS Coordinates  
  
Rodman Dam  
N 29 30.097 W081 48.909  
  
Camp #2 Old hand pump  
N 29 22.729 W081 48.490  
  
88 Stores  
N 29 21.574 W081 49.228  
  
Eureka dam  
N 29 22.738 W 081 53.328  
  
Bike (a Place to ride from close to Elite)  
N 29 23.420 W 081 42.509


The Grizz