ford bein pulled by dodge

Started by atvtrailer, May 20, 2006, 11:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterBlaster

Quote from: MasterBlaster on May 26, 2006, 06:56:12 PM
Quote from: atvtrailer on May 20, 2006, 11:59:52 PM
and out comes the stuck ford, not to mention the dodge, that pulled it out...
hmmmmm betcha cant guess who this be (hint) has da same ol' lil stainless steel toolbox as you
oh yeah and no brakes ( yet )

LakeMaryKid

Damn matt im gettin better mileage in my 12 year old truck than you. Gettin bout 15 in the city and uppers runnnin her. Hehe i love havin no high tech "traction control". My traction control is takin my foot off the gas :P
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Prairie Master

I don't see to many titans pulling toyhaulers, I'll keep my F350... 20 MPG unloaded and 13 loaded
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

450R_Matt

You don't see many F150's or Chevy 1500 pulling toy haulers either.  1/2 ton trucks. ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Prairie Master

I see lots of 1/2 ton trucks pull toyhaulers there just smaller toyhaulers  ;D
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

MachineDog

Quote from: Prairie Master on May 28, 2006, 09:46:26 PM
I don't see to many titans pulling toyhaulers, I'll keep my F350... 20 MPG unloaded and 13 loaded

Where do you get that kinda gas mileage? We get 13-14 average in our F-250 Power Stroke with 3.73 gears. Just wondering. Can't wait to see a buddy of ours F-150 when we go to North Carolina, he wants to tow the quads himself, all of them, to save gas. Please note that the F-150 has a 5.4L 3Valve with VVT. But c'mon, that's a 6-7000 pound trailer in the winding hills of NC.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: MachineDog on May 30, 2006, 12:52:27 PM
Quote from: Prairie Master on May 28, 2006, 09:46:26 PM
I don't see to many titans pulling toyhaulers, I'll keep my F350... 20 MPG unloaded and 13 loaded

Where do you get that kinda gas mileage? We get 13-14 average in our F-250 Power Stroke with 3.73 gears. Just wondering. Can't wait to see a buddy of ours F-150 when we go to North Carolina, he wants to tow the quads himself, all of them, to save gas. Please note that the F-150 has a 5.4L 3Valve with VVT. But c'mon, that's a 6-7000 pound trailer in the winding hills of NC.

ouch, I regularly pull about 4500 pounds with my 5.4L F-150 and it pulls just fine, but stopping is another story ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Prairie Master

Quote from: MachineDog on May 30, 2006, 12:52:27 PM
Quote from: Prairie Master on May 28, 2006, 09:46:26 PM
I don't see to many titans pulling toyhaulers, I'll keep my F350... 20 MPG unloaded and 13 loaded

Where do you get that kinda gas mileage? We get 13-14 average in our F-250 Power Stroke with 3.73 gears. Just wondering. Can't wait to see a buddy of ours F-150 when we go to North Carolina, he wants to tow the quads himself, all of them, to save gas. Please note that the F-150 has a 5.4L 3Valve with VVT. But c'mon, that's a 6-7000 pound trailer in the winding hills of NC.

Diesel clean every tank and 70 MPH go over 70 and get about 17/18 MPG
02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

MadMudder

If you guys want to talk horsepower then the 06 Chevy Silverado max is king. 350hp I think. But when you talk gas miliage its GPM instead of MPG. Cause its just a watered down version of the 6.0litre Vortec Racing engine. Anyway we haul a 7600 pound camper with my dads 99 1500 chevy and it pulls just fine.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com