If only guys would take the advice of other guys .....

Started by FORD4X4GIRL, April 03, 2006, 02:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla


FLCat

The apple story is funny.  ;)

I must have found a climber because we recently celebrated our 25th anniversary.  :) 
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

4fittyr

sounds like dr ruth,drphil and oprah  therapy session in touch with feeling nonsence ,only break that crap out if u need to get laid  spoken from a real man in real world
if u can't be good be good at it

qt314nfla

Quote from: 4fittyr on May 29, 2006, 10:15:28 PM
sounds like dr ruth,drphil and oprah  therapy session in touch with feeling nonsence ,only break that crap out if u need to get laid  spoken from a real man in real world

Man alert!  Man alert!  He forgot to ask for directions and found his way into the Ladies Lounge.  And he's not getting brownie points.  LMBO!

team_quad_green

I got number 1          say sumthing nice everyonce in a while. I know I should of listen to everybody on that one several times, lol   Its working on my new relationship, Im trying a new perspective with this young lady . lol

Moe team quad green
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

justin82

me and my wife have been married about 7 months, in that 7 months we have spent about a week actually married,due to my year long tour here in afghanistan.  I too thought i would never find mrs right but I think I was living in the wrong place. as soon as i moved to the country i fell in love with her. here at the end of this month we will be back together agian for ever



[attachment deleted by admin]

renmus

well, hurry home.  I am sure she misses  you. 
My husband and I have 22 years and some months now.  He tries my patience, I get on his nerves.  We make a good team though.

susieblazer


  You know when you both just have that something...we had our time for 7 years before we started our family of 1 (dirtygrl80) and for 25 years we did all the awesome family things...now she is married to (spacerider) and we are doing our couple time again ..and its as great as when we first started our life together 33 years ago................
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com