New layout

Started by Bigscrb15, May 17, 2006, 07:36:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

I love the new layout, looks great!!!!!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddFreak77

This layout is GREAT!!!!  Really like it. :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :T
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Hondarider22

ya its pretty cool, but where did the chat room go?  ???

rider4life

great job to all who participated.

mrbones

Thanks everyone. Glad you guys like it. I was upgrading the forum to the latest version and had to redo the look and feel so I started from scratch. A lot of features I wanted to add didn't work with the older forum version. Oh, and the chat is back!
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Moose

#5
Looks great, thanks.

Where's the read & unread PMs indication on the header ?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

450R_Matt

Quote from: Moose on May 18, 2006, 07:10:48 PM
Looks great, thanks.

Where's the read & unread PMs indication on the header ?

The tool bar if you call it that is a little small. Maybe your new messages should be right behind the hello next to your screen name.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

GSPKurt

I've been gone a while and love the new look. Great work. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch