West Palm Riding

Started by itsmsmechanic2u, January 10, 2005, 08:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

Quotehey guys if you plan on riding out there monday or wednesday coming up count me in. i can ride after 12pm. i didn't know you guys were riding during the week.

I would be willing to ride Monday if you want to ride. I will reschedule my work for the day so that we can ride again. Will you be riding the Yamaha or the Honda ? I lost my nextel so I do not have your number anymore. I will PM you with my #.

Dakota, You will like riding with 02Yamaha he loves to run the mud. I will plan on riding on Monday after 12 noon. I will call you about what time to ride on Sunday
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

#101
Sunday Ride.

I will post the time for the ride after I find out what time everyone wants to meet to ride. If you read this post just let me know what time you can meet to ride and I will go with the majority.

So far it will be myself and Dakota. I am sure that there will be more by tomorrow.

8up and Wilburz have fun tonight and try to make it on Sunday. It will be fun to get another group like last weekend.

Patriot, You have a PM.

Asphalt, You have a PM.

Robert, can you make it Sunday or Monday ? If so let me know and I will let you know when and where.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

RnkOutlaw

Ill let you know, it depends what time you are going on Sunday.
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

DaKota

Ok well TONY my friends want to bring out there four wheelers SUNDAY also TONY the kid with the blaster that rode with us that one day and another friend of mine with the Honda Foremen. They will like to go with us if thats alright. I dont know where all of us are gonna park but ok. Let me know what time sunday so I can tell my friends when to load up.

customrubicon

I believe the parking is handled.....Thanks to Wilburz.

Chris that would be cool if you brought some friends.

I am going to throw out a time and see if it is OK with everyone. If not I can meet you all out there.
How about 11 a.m. ?

I know that I will be out late tonight. Well let me know.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

8up

I cant make it on Sunday. I have to work. I am helping a friend get out of a jam so i cant call in . Ill have to catch you guys next time.

Ryan
Mine
04 Rancher 26 vampires,HL lift,snorkel,424,ids2,k&n
Old Ladys
05 Rancher ES 26 outlaws,424,k&n

customrubicon

Ok it looks like we will be riding at 11 a.m. tomorrow unless it is too late to start riding. Most of you know where to meet. I will check this in the morning to see if anyone else wants to go. Most of you that ride out there have my number also. Later Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DaKota

11am it is Ill make sure my friends still want to go tonight and let you know tony. Thanks wilbur for the parking situation.

customrubicon

I have to say it was another great ride. My son was completely covered in mud. He did not want to go this morning because of BMX but as soon as he started riding he would not stop. Well I can not wait until next weekend.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

tvman

Hey Tony:

We had a blast riding at that place you suggested...Wilburz could not make it so I went with my son and a friend of his.. Lots of mud and high-speed cruising...

I sent you a PM about some info I received....

Hope we can ride together soon...

tvman

wilburz

glad to see ya all had a good time. I screwed up my back on sunday morning and know I can barley walk. I don't even know if I will be able to make it to MS&G on Saturday. Could not even make it to work today.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

tvman

Wilbur:

Hope your back feels better..

Looking forward to meeting you at MSG this week.

tvman

Little redneck girl

 ::)HELP YA'LL GOT TO PM ME TO LET US KNOW WHATS UP.I PROMISE WE ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE!Alex my husband is in the coastguard he is working in JUPITOR.IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN RIDE LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
650 CanAM

customrubicon

Quote::)HELP YA'LL GOT TO PM ME TO LET US KNOW WHATS UP.I PROMISE WE ARE NOT BAD PEOPLE!Alex my husband is in the coastguard he is working in JUPITOR.IF YOU KNOW WHERE WE CAN RIDE LET US KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this weekend coming up is M,S&G hope that you and your husband can meet up with us out there.

We ride most weekends and post info. I will try to PM you next time we go. One of my friends from this site has ridden with you at the Humps. You are welcome to ride with us anytime.  Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

TheWilsonCrew

You have to be careful when you are out at Holey Land.  My brother was killed out there in March of 2004.  We had his memorial there and FWC showed up.  They gave me 2 tickets, one of them an arrest ticket, which I beat in court.  They also gave several other people within our group tickets.  As we were leaving they stopped and searched all of our vehicles.  We had over 100+ people there.  Just be careful, FWC can be real !@#$%^&* when they want to be!!

wilburz

I have not had too many meetings with FWC where they were not a-holes! sorry about your bro.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Asphaltdragon

any of you guys riding thursday or friday?
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

customrubicon

I am not planning on riding until Sat. at M,S&G. I wish I could but too busy this week to take another day off.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Asphaltdragon

QuoteI am not planning on riding until Sat. at M,S&G. I wish I could but too busy this week to take another day off.
ok ;)
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

DaKota

I would have rided with you thursday but since i took off last sunday i have to make up the hours. Next week I can ride, either mon-wend-thurs pick a day and will work something out. Ima try to order some tires tonight or tomorrow.

wilburz

dakota,
you going to ms&g this weekend? where can I get some tires mounted?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

DaKota

#121
Na I wont be going to MS&G I have to work this weekend and I wouldnt be able to get off anyways big party at work so im stuck there. Next week i need to work also. But march 5 and 6 Ill be headed to underhills place to do some camping. If you want to ride next week im free monday-wend-thurs pick and day and I can drive up to RPB and ride.  [smiley=abduct2.gif] For tires I would find a motorcycle shop or lawnmower shop that changes tires. Greater Yamaha aint to far from you head over there.

customrubicon

QuoteNa I wont be going to MS&G I have to work this weekend and I wouldnt be able to get off anyways big party at work so im stuck there. Next week i need to work also. But march 5 and 6 Ill be headed to underhills place to do some camping. If you want to ride next week im free monday-wend-thurs pick and day and I can drive up to RPB and ride.  [smiley=abduct2.gif] For tires I would find a motorcycle shop or lawnmower shop that changes tires. Greater Yamaha aint to far from you head over there.
I want 2 go !!!! [smiley=stooges.gif]
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DaKota

Go where  ;D Tony your always welcome you know that. If you want to go to Underhillsyou better bring a tent heheheheh. Ill let you know whats up.

DaKota

Anyone who is wanting to ride this week I can ride MOND-WENDS-THURS let me know if you want to ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com