NO RACING Ocala Thunderbowl Quad Flattrack Sat 5/27

Started by HillKiller, May 23, 2006, 09:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillKiller

Track will be closed for oval track racing Memorial Day weekend due to the Mud Bogging event...yeah I know its late notice but better than none at all I guess. Next race is still scheduled for June 10.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

ratsrepus

  See all you suckas got lucky cause I was commin to whip yas!
YOURE GONNA LOSE AND I'M GONNA LIKE IT

Hoosier Daddy

They only thing you need to worry about whipping is that case of genital wards you have.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: FastLeftTurn on May 23, 2006, 09:09:04 PM
Track will be closed for oval track racing Memorial Day weekend due to the Mud Bogging event...yeah I know its late notice but better than none at all I guess. Next race is still scheduled for June 10.
I might actually have mine fixed by then,,,,LOL

superstar


BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Guys I talk to track owner and the mog bogs include a atv class with cash prize. He said cold beer and mud come have fun. 25.00 to run the mud pit is a soupy type mud.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Bandit350

Anyone have pictures of the mud track? class info? dates/time? payout? I don't have a quad anymore but I do have a mud drag truck..

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Bandit350

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on May 24, 2006, 05:25:59 PM
Call R.J. at 352-867-5278 he is the owner
Is there another contact number for R.J.? Been trying to call an get nothing but a busy signal..  So that must be a dial up line, or he really likes to talk on the phone. :lecture.gif

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Yea , this  guy ! 2:L

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

HillKiller

Was that pic taken in South Beach or San Fran???? I can't figure it out ???
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Whats  wrong  Dave ?  Never  seen  your  backside ? 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

HillKiller

#15
Why didn't you post the real pic of you? Hmmm???? Don't make me dig
it out :P
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

Ok  Dave  here  you  go.  This  is  my  pic  when  I  worked  at  Disney  a  few  years  ago.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

yeah yeah... weve seen that one a million times..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

#18
 I think I am going to be sick,     ;D but at least you didn't post that other pic of you fishing!!!   
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

1fastltr450

Dave why are you going o be sick I thought you liked that kind of thing
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Dave  giving  Chris  a  check  up  when  they  where  kids. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1fastltr450

that is a great pic. chris needs to start doing a better exam Dave is looking a little wormy lately. But as sliderguy says Chris is far from wormy lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

sliderguy

 dont be mean to our chubby buddy he might start throwing his wieght around,after all he has enough of it! :pig.gif :M

1fastltr450

just to let you know I can do that I am not scared to tell him who I am by the way I am good friends with him.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com