Happy birthday to me!

Started by o4250, May 26, 2006, 01:01:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250

As of tommrow I'm finally old enough to make the roads a more dangerous place!

dreth


DZ 350

#2
happy b-day  ;), o btw how do u like those claw radial tires on your truck?
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

UncleRico

This is the year you switch from having your birthday at Chucky Cheese to the Doll House.

Congrats man!

And stay away from my car.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Joedirt

Congrats , best advice I can offer is do not Drink and Drive , always let a girl ride shotgun... :ThumbsUp.gif
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MuddFreak77

Quote from: o4250 on May 26, 2006, 01:01:40 AM
As of tommrow I'm finally old enough to make the roads a more dangerous place!

HEY EVERYONE STAY OFF THE SIDEWALKS!!!!  Happy B-day!!!
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400


LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

renmus