LTE  (looney tune exhaust)

Started by Chris505, February 11, 2005, 05:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris505

Anybody have any personal expreience with this exhaust...
My cousin is looking to put it on a raptor 660... any pros & cons..

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

cain73

Not with the Raptor, but my friend's son has the LTE exhaust on his 400ex and it's awesome. There was a huge difference from stock to the LTE and it comes with the proper jet for your elevation. and the have spark arrestors to fit, but I think they might be extra. And it comes with a battery relocation kit  of aluminum. and it sounds great. good rumble  but not so loud it will make you deaf.

on the down side you then have to run with no air box lid and they don't tell you but you might have to adjust the needle in the carb also which we had to do on the 400ex. which is no big deal, but my friend's son was freaking out cause it wasn't running right til I adjusted it for him. and there is the cost. it's a lot of money. I don't know how it compares performance wise to other pipes since this is the only 400 I ride with that has been piped and jetted.  
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

wired2ride

lte has the nice looking exhausts. twin are really nice looking. i really like the look of them and id take on

tampaboy813

yah I see all the pros running them...must be real good stuff

LIV2RIDE

I remember about a year ago when they first came out a few members on here were saying that they did not really exist and that the pics were photoshopped. There was an entire thread with those idiots arguing about it.
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

rubicon500kid

iv head experinced with them there very good and they look nice on the raptor and they are  Loud which is the best part
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

RaptItUp

I saw a set on a Raptor, they looked and sounded good.  Not as loud as my Pro-Circuit, but a nice deep rumble.  You do have to relocate the coolant recovery bottle, but they give you a kit for that.   One of the current issues of the ATV mags has a test on LTE for Raptor.  I'm pretty sure it's DirtWheels.  They gave it a good review, but were comparing it to stock, not other pipes.  I don't believe it was around when they had their last pipe shootout for the Raptor.    

RaptItUp


Oops my bad!

I checked my magazines at home and the LTE Raptor pipe test was in ATV Sport Magazine - March Issue. It has a picutre of red Honda racing on the cover.  They also have an online site, but I didn't see it on there.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com