Please Welcome a New Member (Nena)

Started by big-daddy, February 10, 2005, 01:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

05 450r #13B

big-daddy

#26
Gary, I dont think it was the garage! It must have been the went I gave her my credit card to go shopping. ;D   Good women are hard to find now a days. If you have one! better not let her go. Or you are a fool !!!!! my 02 cents
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

L.E._YFZ_2005

Quotedid somebody say girl :o Just teasing......

watch out for LakeMaryKid haha ;D.....not teasin


haha its true lakemarykid is the sites pimp lol
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

Michelle

Welcome,this is an awesome site.You'll love it.Its always nice to know theres ppl out there who still care about the land.Keep up the good work,and thank you for making the world a little better to live in.


                                                    Happy Trails,
                                                            Michelle

GaryinSeffner

hey Michelle what does K'ville stand for. Just curious?
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

GaryinSeffner

QuoteGary, I dont think it was the garage! It must have been the went I gave her my credit card to go shopping. ;D   Good women are hard to find now a days. If you have one! better not let her go. Or you are a fool !!!!! my 02 cents

Hey BD that would do it also!!

I guess you're right about keepin the good ones but I wouldnt know. lol. I'm 20 I dont want a girl that asks for my credit card !!  ;D When I find a good one I'll be sure to remember your advice though!!

not like she would get far with my card anyways!  ;)
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

Michelle

Quotehey Michelle what does K'ville stand for. Just curious?

             Kenansville

VelociRaptor350

I know im a little late with this but welcome to the site.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

MadMudder

yea welcome. You will really like this site and yes, you will be overcome with atv-florida-attiction syndrome.  ;D I have
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

GaryinSeffner

Quote            Kenansville

thats why I asked...lol....dont hear about many people from that area....my good friend and her family are from Kenansville and she tells me lots of stories about K'ville! Ironic finding someone on the site from there as well. Any good riding over there? If so I'm coming with her next time haha ;D
[url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid151/p303f35fcc449920617c6e316c7f86de8/f5cb0a20.jpg[/url]

nena

I am really enjoying the site the chat room is kool, thanks everybody, for letting us in also I would like to welcome my great friend Claudia she registered and of course Daylin.
thanks
Nena
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

Flea_Jumper


big-daddy

QuoteI am really enjoying the site the chat room is kool, thanks everybody, for letting us in also I would like to welcome my great friend Claudia she registered and of course Daylin.
thanks
Nena
There's No need to thank us. We are glad you and your friends want be part of your group, there no drama here! Just short stories. Beware of lake his the site pimp. hehe ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

RL400


LakeMaryKid

#39
Hey there Daylin  8) How youuuuuu doin?!  :P haha Welcome to the site ladies! Enjoy and ill look for you daylin i mean ladies in the chatroom  ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

nena

QuoteHey there Daylin  8) How doin?!  :P haha Welcome to the site ladies! Enjoy and ill look for you daylin i mean ladies in the chatroom  ;D



Hey there LaKeMaRyKid!!! I guess we'll c u in the chat room.. ;)
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

big-daddy

QuoteHey there Daylin  8) How youuuuuu doin?!  :P haha Welcome to the site ladies! Enjoy and ill look for you daylin i mean ladies in the chatroom  ;D
you see; the site pimp  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Daylin

Quoteyou see; the site pimp  ;D

LOL you should have seen him in the msn messenger chat today.. this boy has game LOL  [smiley=Shocked.gif]

nena

QuoteLOL you should have seen him in the msn messenger chat today.. this boy has game LOL  [smiley=Shocked.gif]
2 thumbs up 4 LMK
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

VelociRaptor350

'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

big-daddy

#45
ask lake! I think his helmet is purple with feathers
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

My family when to Nena mother house for a cook out with her family and friends sunday, man let me till ya! this women can cook.Keeper in my book.Thanks Nena had a Great time hope to do again soon. Hey Lake I saw Daylin.  :o Maybe too much women for you  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

LakeMaryKid

QuoteMy family when to Nena mother house for a cook out with her family and friends sunday, man let me till ya! this women can cook.Keeper in my book.Thanks Nena had a Great time hope to do again soon. Hey Lake I saw Daylin.  :o Maybe too much women for you  ;D

Nah only means im gonna have to work a lil harder!  ;D ;)
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Daylin

LMAO !!! I think i'm gonna stay quiet on this one.[smiley=Embarrassed.gif]

By The Way : HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY TO ALL OF YOU! :-*

nena

#49
Hey guys and girls take a look at our new Classifieds section,  ;)http://www.atvmiaxtreme.com:1180/auction.php and  enjoy  :-*
[url="http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg"]http://img229.exs.cx/img229/8333/528.jpg[/url]

www.atvmiaxtreme.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com