Ocala Forest Home To Squatter Gangs, Meth Labs

Started by logger, May 25, 2006, 10:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

That's nothing new. I think just about anyone who lives locally has known about that for years.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

logger


bigscrub79

One of these yahoos are going to come up to some one who has a CCP and find themselves on the wrong end of a 9mm. God bless the new law that allows CCP holders to carry in the forest.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

UncleRico

"The WESH 2 I-Team went on night patrol with forest rangers in areas considered so dangerous, even adventurous campers stay away. "

Enough with the histrionics and melodrama....

Sometimes you have to wonder if these reporters know that we can tell when they're trying to HYPE a story. I can't believe they didn't mention that the roving gangs may have weapons of mass destruction and all carry bird flu. 

Hell, they're probably only a few months away from obtaining a "new clur" weapon.

The funny thing is, it's an NBC affiliate, not even FOX.

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

gery350

...squatter?
are they called that cause thats the position they get into to crap? :-\
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Joedirt

Quote from: gery350 on May 26, 2006, 01:04:22 PM
...squatter?
are they called that cause thats the position they get into to crap? :-\


yeah they are poop squad.. ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

GSPKurt

They should't have said there are only 2 rangers for the 400k acres. I don't think that should be public knowledge.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

logger

#9
Quote from: GSPKurt on May 29, 2006, 12:41:39 AM
They should't have said there are only 2 rangers for the 400k acres. I don't think that should be public knowledge.

Your right - I don't think they should have had anything in the news - element of surprise is always on your side.

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..