Hare Scramble #11 May 27th, 28th

Started by Chillinthemost, May 20, 2006, 09:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Last race of the season !!! it will be hot, but I'll be there... oh yea, can't wait
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Chillinthemost

There are not many of us from this website that do these races and this is my first year so I dont know a lot of people at the events yet. Stop by my trailer and introduce yourselves, I'll buy you a water before the race or a beer after :drink.gif.  Grey F-350 w/ white enclosed trailer, Matt  10C.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

YFZ450-Tampa

Cool Chillin, I'll stop by !!!  hummmmmm look's like after the race will by better hehehe
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

HillKiller

  Hey Matt,
  I know it may sound like just lip service but keep Chris and I in mind when the FTR season kicks off this fall. We used to ride scrambles years ago and would like to again, especially is you know of any Enduros for quads, those are a blast. These last two races crept up too fast.
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Chillinthemost

We'll do. When the new season starts up the Quad Scrambles will be a one day format and will be quads only. I think there will be 7 races next year. Its going to be a good time, my 5yr. old and I will race every one.
This was the first year for the Quad only series and there were 5 races, this was in addition to the 11 Harescrambles that is for bikes and quads.
When it gets closer I'll post the dates and keep everyone informed.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

tony pitts

this harescramble has been cancelled .do to risk of fires is to high and the county wont let ddr association have the permit to to race incase yall didnt get the email....
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

Thank's Tony !!! it is sad, but I sure understand why they're doing this, we just need to pass the word, we don't want anyone taking a long trip for nothing
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Chillinthemost

I'm up at my place in Ocala because it is close to the race and I was going to leave from here. Good thing my wife brought her laptop, it saved me a wasted drive to the race.  O well, I guess I'll have to settle for the 400,ooo acres of forest.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com