Looking for a song, need help.

Started by Toomey, May 21, 2006, 06:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

I usually use Google, but it's not working for this song at all for some reason.  Here's what I remember, "Chicken fried, cold beer on a friday night, pair of jeans that fit just right, and the radio up."  That's like the chorus, don't remember much of the rest, besides that I liked it.  It's a country song by the way.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

#1
allen jackson maybe:
down by the river on a friday night,
pyramid of cans by the pail moon light,


if its that one its called chatahoochie(i think)

never knew how much that muddy water meant to me. ;D


gery350

Toomey

Well I was raised up beneath the shade of a Georgia Pine- and that's home, ya know. With sweet tea, pecan pie, and homemade wine. Where the peaches grow.

And it's funny how it's the simple things in life that mean the most Not where you live, what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes. There's no dollar sign on a peace of mind- this i've come to know and if you agree, have a drink with me, and raise your glasses for a toast.

Dang, none of this brings anything on Google, and I just heard the song today on the radio, and it ain't new either.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

renmus


klutchbuster400

Quote from: renmus on May 21, 2006, 09:12:56 PM
Zac Brown.  Chicken Fried
ya sure about that? looked it up and couldnt find anything...

tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

renmus


Honda328i

This website has tons of songs and lyrics, and you can search by artist, keywords, etc.

www.letssingit.com
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Dr.Dirt

#8
Here, I found this..

http://bmi.com/podcast/200512/media/zac_brown_band-chicken_fried.mp3

Also, here is the bands myspace, you can download the song off the media player on the page.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=11141950

Hope this helps you.

Toomey

Thanks everyone, the song is now secure within my computer.  ;) Google turner up nothing for this guy for some reason.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com